Steamy business

You laid in bed with Rick, slightly yawning as you had just woken up, Rick was actually sleeping peacefully next to you.
Usually he'd be up by now, causing havoc between himself and Jerry.
Looking at him you smiled, soon sitting up as you needed to go shower, wriggling off the bed and trying to release Ricks firm grip from around your body.
You entered the bathroom with a towel, taking off your clothes as you entered the hot, steamy shower.
The water poured down your body, closing your eyes as you washed yourself, feeling relaxed.
Soon, you stepped out of the shower, taking the towel and wrapping it around yourself to hide your naked body.
Re-entering yours and Ricks room you saw him still peacefully sleeping, you turned away from him, dropping the towel from your pure body and onto the floor.
You bent down, picking up your underwear, feeling shivers being sent through your body as a pair of arms were wrapped around your bare waist.
Ah, Rick?

You spoke, slightly biting your lip, wondering what he was thinking of, or even what he wanted to do.
Shhhh (Y.N)

He kissed your cheek, turning you around so you were facing him.
Your so beautiful (Y.N)

He looked at your body, caressing your cheek with his hand as he slightly grinned.
You were speechless.
I-I uh.

Stuttering was heard from your speech, Rick then kissing your lips, this made you blush, but melt into the kiss
He grinned again, looking at you as he pushed you gently down on the bed so you were laying down, the grin widening on his face as you knew what he wanted to do to you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Let your imagination go wild with what happened next ;)))
I feel like I should at least change my pfp to myself BUT THEN PFAHA I'D GET JUDGED... For writing fluff... Aaand smut.
Anyway, say if you'd like me to change it and stuff, also, I hope you enjoyed the chapter.
Peace oot

28K