Lets go back

Now, let's go back to the time you and Rick were at school together.
Yes, young love between the two of you.
If your imagining him to look like tiny Rick well that's where you're wrong, he actually had a bit of a stubble for a beard and his hair was somewhat slicked back, how sexy ;))))

Anyway, let's get back to the good ol' school days.
You and Rick were currently attending a science club after school each week
Though, there weren't many people, mainly just the brainy teens and the people who actually loved the subject.

The bell rang for the end of the day as you hurried to the science club as you didn't want to keep Rick waiting.
You soon entered the room where the club was being held, you saw Rick sat in a seat.
He'd noticed you entered the room so he waved at you, urging you to sit down quickly so he could talk to you.
While time went by Rick helped you with some science homework that you had recently been struggling to follow, just now you realised how smart Rick actually was.
You looked at him as you began to speak

You know Rick, your really smart

Well I know I'm smart, I mean come on (Y/N), I'm Rick Sanchez

He winked at you letting out a chuckle, your cheeks blushed a slight shade of pink as you laughed at his response
Rick stood up from his seat, taking your hand as he opened the door at the back of the room which lead you to being outside.
Rick gathered some equipment after, then setting it down on the floor
You read the labels
Dishwashing liquid
Hydrogen peroxide
Food colouring
Potassium iodide
Whatcha showing me Rick?

You gave out a smile to him as you were stood up, looking down at the equipment on the floor.
Just watch, it'l take me a few minutes to get the measurements.

You watched him add a table spoon of the potassium iodide into a small, glass beaker which contained some water, he then poured some hydrogen peroxide into a conical flask adding around a squeeze of the dishwashing liquid into it.
He then added some food colouring into a conical flask, gave it a little mix around the bottle and added the liquid from the beaker into the flask
Stand back (Y/N)

Before you knew it the liquids turned to what looked like foam and rose up the conical flask, overflowing it like a volcano and pouring down onto the floor.
You were amazed at Rick for knowing this kind of stuff.
I mean it's a stupid little experiment but you enjoyed it right?

Rick I thought it was so cool!

You looked at him, he was smiling like a dork at your response.
The experiments called elephant toothpaste, I didn't know that until yesterday since I researched how to do it for you.

You gave out a chuckle
Rick your such a sweetheart.

Rick began to blush, soon you both began to tidy away the experiment.

You and Rick were the last people in the room, you were both getting ready to go home until you hugged him out of the blue.
You unwrapped your arms from him, smiling at him.

Hey Rick, thanks for the help today I really appreciate you, you kno-
Rick shushed you, running a hand through his hair as you both stood in the empty room by the door.
(Y/N).. Can I try something real quick.

Well depends what it is Rick.. But okay

You chuckled.
Soon your smile was stopped as a pair of lips met with yours, the heat that came off yours and the coldness from his exchanged between.
A pair of hands latched onto your waist as Rick took his lips away from the kiss
I uh... So... That's what you wanted to do.

Your cheeks were red, Ricks were a light shade of pink he took his hands off from around your waist.
You grabbed his hands and put them back on your waist as you leant upwards to kiss his lips.
This made Rick blush harder and smile into the kiss you both shared, the two of you pulling away at the right time.
So (Y/N) you know because we have been getting really close recently and I just thought that maybe it would be good if you might want to possibly go out on a date with me?

Your cheeks grew hot, Rick looking down just incase you would deny his offer.
Of course I would, i'd love to Rick..

Really...? Yes..? Yes fuck yes!

Rick began fist pumping the air as he grabbed ahold of your hips, spinning you around as he placed a gentle kiss on your lips soon putting you down.

You and Rick left the school together, holding hands as he walked you home, you both ended the conversation with the usual goodbyes and a stupid pickle joke at the end, but now the ending of your goodbyes was shared with a kiss.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm back my dudes, FINALLY I HAVE SIX WEEKS OFF SCHOOL!
Sorry this chapters abit of a screwup just wanted to put something on here so you guys knew that I weren't gone forever.

§ thank you so much for the support §