Family adventure

C-c'mon kids, Beth, (Y.N)..
Rick was currently rushing around, grabbing different objects as he put them away.
"Hey Rick aren't you forgetting someone?"
Jerry spoke, pointing out that Rick didn't include him in the sentence.
I'm not sure I was going to forget you but by you saying that, your allowing me to say..
C'mon idiot we're going somewhere
Jerry slightly frowned as he got up from the couch.
Hey I think your all going to like where we're going today.
Rick had a grin across his face as he shot a portal into the wall, the whole family, including you too walked through.
As you all did so you walked onto a new planet
Hey Rick, What is this place?
Rick smirked as he replied to you
Well, we all need to go to this building and then I need to get some essentials for tonight
You were kinda confused on why he'd taken you ALL to this place for some small essentials.
"So that's it? You dragged us all out here so you could get a few things?"
Jerry spoke, raising an eyebrow
"Well dad... Grandpa Rick probably has his reasons, it's nice that he's brought us all out here."
Summer spoke, smiling as you just looked confused at the whole situation.
You knew that he wouldn't bring the entire family out unless it was important and just getting a few things that sounded simple made you not understand.
Though you all followed him, walking around, seeing new creatures as Rick stood by you slightly grinning.
You all walked through a building which contained machines, aliens, and bright lights with different colours.
Mkay, I need you all to wait here, I need to speak to somebody about the things I need.
You all looked confused, a loud noise was soon heard which made you all jump
"Where the hell is he?"
Beth spoke, pacing around.
You looked at Beth and soon gave her a reassuring hug
Im sure he's okay Beth, he'll be back soon.
Morty and Summer looked bored, tired and fed up.
"J-Jeez... R-Rick sure is t-taking his time."
Morty spoke as he nervously scratched his arm
Soon a loud noise was heard, alarms went off all the bright lights soon turned red, making you and the family worry
You looked around, where the fuck was Rick you wondered
RICK... RICK!
You yelled your heart beated fast as you could feel a pain in your chest, it all stopped when you heard the one voice.
Shit! C'mon you slow fucks hurry up.
Rick ran past, you all ran after him as the alarms got louder.
C'mon (Y.N) grab ahold of my hand we need to get the fuck out..
You hurried after, looking behind to see the family also following and running behind.
You reached out, your arm extending to reach Ricks hand.
Before you took his hand, your body was pulled aside by some sort of mysterious creature.
You let out a loud scream but your mouth was soon covered by a cloth, sending you into sleep.
You passed out, your body being carried by the unknown creature until you were placed down.
You woke up to see yourself in chains on the floor to the furthest wall, heart beating quickly as you looked around...
"Well, well (Y.N) you've woken up."
A shadow spoke, soon walking forwards, a face you knew but was different, slightly different.
Your eyes widened as you struggled slightly wondering what the fuck was happening.
R-Rick...
You looked at him, a smirk crept across his face seeing your body chained up.
You call me Rick as if I'm from your dimension..
You struggled, moving your body to the wall as you rested your back against it.
I-It isn't you Rick...
You spoke, slightly feeling tears begin to form
Ah, don't cry my dear.
The Rick spoke, walking up to you as he ran his finger across the tears falling down your face, then moving his hand to your chin.
You couldn't help but look into his eyes, seeing the Rick made your heart beat, then you remember... It isn't YOUR Rick..
You moved your head from his hand, as you began to yell.
Where's MY Rick? Where's Morty, Beth, Summer, Jerry... W-where are they...? T-tell me..
More tears fell from your face, the feeling of not having Rick near you made your stomach turn.
The Rick bent down kissing your cheek, feeling the tears enter his mouth, as he licked his lips.
You struggled to speak, your body shaking as you struggled to move your hands.
A door swung open, you only saw a shadow, looking down at the ground as you choked on your tears.
Get the fuck off (Y.N)
You looked up, was this... Rick.. Your Rick? Was he here to save you?
The Rick, crouched down near you was soon pulled off to the floor as a fist was pulled to his face.
Rick..?
Rick looked at you, he looked like your Rick... He sure, acted like him.
You were released from the chains, soon led outside as the Smith family stood there.
Morty hugged you tightly, he looked up at you with a frightened look.
"A-are you okay (Y-Y.N)?"
You hugged him back, nodding slightly as you smiled at the family.
Rick rolled his eyes.
Enough of this family bullshit, people are on my back now and we have to leave..
Rick walked off, you all following behind him as you walked with Beth.
A loud voice was heard.
"THEY'RE OVER THERE."
Ah shit..
Rick spoke as you all began to run.
You all ran for a while, hiding behind some boxes as Rick pulled out a gun, handing you all one.
Rick what the fuck did you do to get these people on your back?!
You spoke, anger in your voice as you began shooting at the crowd running towards you and the family
I uh... Kinda, stole the stuff I was talking about..
You looked at Rick, your face red as you slapped his face hard.
He didn't look too surprised which made you more angry as you hit him once more
You dragged us all out here, made us wait for you to get your shitty equipment... We get chased, I get chained up... I.. I... Fucking hell Rick! I love you Rick but when you do shit like this its annoying..
You stopped speaking, shooting again at the crowd the creatures fell to the ground as you did so.
Soon, you had all finished, you held the gun throwing it to the ground as you were still pissed.
You sighed, looking at Rick, hugging him tightly as you pulled away.
I-I'm so sorry Rick... I didn't mean to yell I-I just..
You stuttered, looking into Ricks eyes as he lightly smiled, it was suspiciously calmer now... But you didn't care, Rick was alive and that's all that mattered.
You know (Y.N) I'm glad I~
Ricks face froze, his messy hair soon began to change.
To what was once a light blue, turned to a red...
His eyes wide, his skin drained of the life as his body slowly fell to the floor.
There that lay there was the corpse of Rick Sanchez, staring upwards to the ceiling, which made you collapse besides him.
Your hands slowly met to the gun you had once dropped, shooting quickly to the alien that had done the damage to your beloved one.
Beth fell down afterwards, heavily crying over her own fathers corpse, Summer cried, Jerry was slightly sad..
Morty's eyes looked like Ricks, widened and as if all the memories and adventures had just been destroyed.
You cried over the body, yelling his name, wishing this was all just a dream but it felt so real.
R-Rick... Wake up Rick... WAKE UP..
You screamed loud and clear, Morty was unable to speak he sat close to a wall, away from the corpse, rocking backwards and forth as if his world was shattered.
"Dad.. Please don't do this to us.."
Beth spoke, crying harder as I hugged her tightly, not wanting to let go.
Lights flickered on,
Claps and cheering were heard as it got closer and louder.
You looked up, your tears making your vision blurry, your head hurting making you want to sleep for eternity.