3

We finished Camila's documentary and it really changed my view on her, I never knew that she didn't speak to her family because she was bisexual,I never expected it really.

"Lauren?" Normani said giving me a shake breaking me out my thoughts.

"Hmm, yeah?" I said turning my head to face Normani who was crouching beside me.

"You only have your room and a spare room how will it work?" Normani asked.

"You and Camila share the spare room, Dinah sleeps on the couch and I get my room" I said looking around the room for Camila but was a bit disapointed when I saw her and Chris in the back yard, he was showing her how to play basketball.

"Don't look to jealous Jauregui" I heard Dinah say walking down the stairs.

"I am not jealous" I protested and Dinah and Normani laughed.

"I would be your brother is hot and Camila is single, don't wanna lose to your brother do you lauren?" Normani teased before joining them out in the yard.

"Get up and get friendly before Chris sweeps her off her feet" Dinah said patting my back and running outside. I sighed and forcefully got up from the couch and trudged outside.

"Hey laur" Chris said standing behind Camila who was facing me.

"Hey lo, enjoy your nap?" Camila asked bouncing the ball, I watched Chris run his eyes down the back of Camila's body.

"Yeah I guess" I said bluntly and Camila looked confused.

"How about a game of doubles Camila and I take on Lauren and Normani?" Chris suggested and Normani agreed and she winked at Camila who smiled and also agreed. I reluctantly agreed and Dinah wanted to ref.

Dinah blew the whistle and Camila passed the ball to Chris who dribbled down the side and passed to Camila who scored. Camila ran up and hugged Chris and gave him a high five, I watched how Chris's face lit up when she done that.

Chris and Camila won 23-21 and of course were jumping about and Camila hugged Chris and kissed his cheek. The two were lost in their own staring match and I watched Chris as he leaned in and so did Camila but thankfully Dinah "accidentally" knocked the rack of balls over interrupting the two. I looked over at Dinah who winked at me and Camila quickly ran off inside, I looked at Chris who winked at me and motioned for me to follow her. I gave him a smile and ran off inside.

I ran up the stairs and found the always open bathroom door closed so I assumed Camila was in there.

"Camila?" I said knocking on the door and after a minute or so the door opened and Camila walked out.

"Yeah?" she said casually.

"Are you okay?" I asked as she looked at me with a warm smile.

"perfect thanks" She said fixing her hair.

"You ran inside pretty quickly after you and Chris's moment" I said trying not to sound too bitter.

"Oh I had to pee sorry" Camila brushed it off and I decided to drop it, She smiled and turned to walk back down the stairs when she stopped and her hand flew over her mouth. I quickly ran over and saw Normani and Dinah making out in the corner of the hall. Camila smirked and took a picture before wolf whistling at the two causing them to pull apart and Normani to stick her middle finger up at Camila. Camila chuckled and ran downstairs grabbing Dinah's had and dragging her excitedly into my dads study leaving Normani and I standing in confusion.

I walked donw the stairs and was about to walk past Normani when I felt her grab my shoulder.

"What?" I asked smiling at the girl who was still blushing.

"I don't know what you feel for Mila I know she can make people like her in seconds but either you treat her right and be patient or let your brother have her" Normani said sternly. "She's been hurt before Lo I dont want to have to pick up the pieces again" Normani added before walking over to chris who was in the kitchen.

The rest of the evening Camila spent her time evenly with Chris, Dinah and I, for dinner she sat beside Chris who left afterwards to go to a movie, for the part where we sat down and spoke and got to know each other part she was with Dinah but for the movies and silent part she was sitting closly to me and that made my heart race.

The girls and I went to bed Normai and Camila went in the spare room and Dinah on the couch and me in my room.

I woke up around 2am and got up to go get water, when i walked down the stairs I saw Camila sleeping on the couch instead of Dinah, I walked over and saw her scrolling down her phone.

"Hey why are you down here?" I asked and Camila sat up to look at me.

"Dinah didn't like the couch so I swapped" Camila said with a tired smile.

"Come sleep in my bed, I'll sleep on my floor it's better than the couch" I said picking up the blankets.

"at least share the bed with me its your room Lolo" Camila said walking up the stairs and I just nodded and followed her up, I lifted up the covers so Camila could get in and I walked to the other side and lay as far away from her as possible not wanting to invade her space or anyting. Camila had a different idea, she rolled over and lay a few inches away from me.