38

PREVIOUSLY

"Camila, if you could choose one person in your crew right now to go on a date with who would you pick and why?" The fan asked and the crowd went "oooo" intrigued to what she would say.

"Erm" Camila froze.

Wonder what she would say

——————————————-

"I would em obviously say Shawn and the reasons pretty obvious I'm in love with him and he's my boyfriend" Camila said and Shawn hopped on stage gave her a quick kiss before joining us at the side. The crowd went crazy with excitement watching Shawn kiss her but I couldn't help be jealous.

"So as know Chris Ariana and Normani are still in the crowd, they are going to pick 3 people to join me on stage for a song or two" Camila said and the crowd went wild.

Normani walked on stage with a little girl who seemed about 6 years old and was so excited to be beside Camila. 

Chris walked up with a girl about Camila's age, the girl was toned, had dark hair and was drop dead gorgeous.

Ariana was helping a girl with a crutch up to the stage, the girl only had one leg and was so amazed that she was chosen.

Camila walked to the little girl and crouched beside her.

"Hello cutie, what's your name ?" Camila asked and the little girl smiled widely.

"I'm Lilly" she said excitedly and Camila gave her a quick hug before moving to the girl Chris brought up.

"Hey gorgeous" Camila said running her eyes up and down the girls perfect body and biting her lip. "What's your name?" Camila asked.

The girl blushed at the fact Camila checked her out, "I'm shay" she said and Camila smiled.

Camila gave her a hug and slowly ran her hand along her exposed stomach as she walked to the next girl.

"Hello precious, what's your name?" Camila asked as she snaked an arm around the girls waist helping her stand and cuddling into her a bit.

"I'm Vanessa" the girl said amazed that Camila was cuddling her.

"Would you like a chair or anything like that?" Camila offered the girl and she nodded her head.

Camila jogged off stage and brought a chair on for the girl, she helped the girl sit down and held her crutch as the girl adjusted herself on the chair

"Would you be able to sign these?" Vanessa asked nervously and Camila smiled widely and grabbed her pen out her pocket and signed the crutch.

She jogged off stage and got two more chairs for Shay and Lilly.

"So I have a plan I will do my bit with each of you each one will be serenaded your favourite song by me sound good?" She asked and the three nodded.

She crouched at Lilly first.

"What's your favourite song sweetie?" She asked and the girl thought for a moment.

"I know what you did last summer" she said excitedly and Camila smiled.

"Since your so adorable how about I get Shawn out to help me sing the song?" Camila asked and the girl squealed and Shawn ran on stage and greeted the girl.

The song started and Shawn and Camila danced about stage with the girl and the little girl looked so happy. The song ended and they hugged the girl and Shawn escorted her back to her mother and carried the chair off stage.

She went over to Vanessa.

"What's your favourite song angel?" She asked and Vanessa blushed.

"Crying in the club" she said instantly and the music played Camila smartly got the chair with wheels for her and Camila wheeled her about the stage and when it was slow she'd crouch down and sing to her.

Once the song ended Normani helped her back to her seat and Carried off the seat and Camila went to Shay.

"What's your favourite song gorgeous?" Camila flirted with the girl.

"Bad things" she said and Camila smirked and bit her lip  

The song started and Camila crouched down and began singing, Camila ran her hands down the girls waist and down her thighs. Camila pulled her up and they were inches apart, Camila's rap part came up and she gently pushed shay back to her seat and done the rap before leaning to shays ear and softly singing the last part. The song ended and Camila whispered something in her ear, gave the guard a look which he understood and Camila escorted the girl back to her seat. Before running back on stage.

"I hope you guys enjoyed the show, I know I did and show your support for my amazing band, dancers and crew" Camila cheered and so did the crowd.

"Show your support and buy and stream my album when it comes out I love each and every one of you, your my inspiration I love you and goodnight" Camila cheered and ran off stage.

I saw shay talk to the guard and the guard direct her back here, Camila ran over to get her and gave her a seductive look and lead her to Camila's dressing room.

We texted Camila saying to meet us back at the hotel and shay could come if she wanted as there was a surprise party for her album release and it should be celebrated properly.

I never saw Ty once tonight which was weird but I've realised I want Camila and knowing she's in there screwing another girl makes me jealous I want her.

Tonight should be interesting.