26

It was the morning of Camila's show and she was bound to be stressed and probably still annoyed after last night.

I woke up and got her some coffee and breakfast when I got back she was already up.

"Hey I got you some food" I said and she smiled and took the plate and sat on the couch.

I got some clothes and went to the bathroom to get changed once I came out Camila was finishing her food.

"You nervous" I asked and Camila smiled.

"Very" she said and started rebrushing her hair. I put on some shoes and waited for her to go.

Camila has a rehearsal before the show and it's already 12 in the after noon and her rehearsal was at 1 and the show was at 7pm.

We left the room and met the others at the car waiting to take Camila to rehearsals, Camila was quiet she was cuddled into Normani the entire ride there it was as if Normani knew what was wrong just by looking at her. Once we got there we followed Camila inside, her instructor was waiting.

"Welcome Camila  are you ready" her instructor said very very loudly. And Camila smiled and nodded.

The music started and Camila was tossed a microphone which she caught, they started their routine to her song "big bad wolf" Camila was slowly dancing around the chair and dancing seductively around the hall.

Camila's break was at 3 and Camila was sweating and breathing heavily.

"Looking good Camila" Chris flirted and Camila giggled.

Camila looked at me and winked before disappearing round the corner and I walked in the same direction, I couldn't see her. I felt someone grab my arm and I was dragged into a room, the person turned the light on.

It wasn't Camila, it was Brad.

"Hello Lauren" he said letting go of my arm.

"What are you doing here?" I said watching as he stepped closer to me.

"I needed to see you" he whispered and I wanted out of the room.

"I-I have t-to go" I stuttered walking towards the door but he grabbed me and slammed me against the wall and I whimpered in pain.

"No lauren you don't" he spat unbuckling his belt and kissing my lips.

I felt him fiddle with my jeans and I kneed him in the stomach and he bent over. I moved towards the door and he grabbed my leg and pulled me back. He stood up and pressed his lips against mine and I pulled back and he snapped he unbuttoned my jeans, I kicked him in the balls and he fell, I opened the door and ran out, tears streaming down my face. I ran round the corner and felt my body collide with another.

"Hey you okay" I hear the familiar voice say and I looked up to see my favourite pair of brown eyes.  "Lauren what happened?" I hear the concern run through her voice.

I didn't say anything I just collapsed into her arms and started sobbing, the way I felt safe and protected in her arms, I felt like no one could hurt me and I knew by the way she was gripping me tightly as if I was about to break and fade away that she'd do anything to protect me.

Once I stopped crying she made me look at her, she wiped the smudged mascara and delicately kissed my forehead.

"Lauren what happened?" Camila said sternly as if I had to tell her and I felt like I could.

"B-Brad he t-tried to r-rape me" I said and looked at the floor, I felt Camila slip out of my arms and I watched her kick open every door and she kicked open the one I came out off.

She dragged him out and flung him against the wall and he whimpered in pain, she grabbed his shirt standing him up and pinned him against the wall she punched him and slammed him against it again.

"What the fuck is wrong with you asshole" Camila hissed and Brad looked away and I saw Camila grow angrier and angrier by each second he looked away.

She kneed him in the stomach and dropped him, she called for security and told them he was a stalker and security dragged him out. Camila sighed and came back over to me clutching her hand she shook her hand and wrapped her arms around me tightly.

"Are you okay?" I asked and I heard her sigh, she pulled out of the hug and cupped my cheek she gave me a smile and kissed me softly, I melted into the action. We both pulled away and Camila stood up.

She held her hand out and I took it and she helped me up, once I was up she quickly kissed me before taking me to her dressing room. She wiped my smudged mascara and messy lipstick. She reapplied the make up smiled at me  

"Thankyou" I whispered and she tried to fight a smile.

"Anytime babe" she winked and I felt my cheeks go red.

"How's your hand?" I asked and she hid it behind her back.

"Perfect" she lied and I gently grabbed her hand, it was covered in blood and her knuckle was proper swollen.

"That's not perfect Camz" I said and she shrugged it off.

"Let's get back to my rehearsals" she said and we made out way back.

Camila started rehearsing again but my mind was on all the events that just happened in the space of 10 minutes.

I was just looking forward to Camila's show