24

I was running after her, she ran into our room.

"Camila!" I shouted as she reached out door she stopped and looked at me allowing me time to reach her.

"What is it lauren?" She asked her voice shaky and her eyes watery.

"Let's go inside" I said and she unlocked the door, we walked inside and sat on the couch.

"What is is? Don't you have a date?"Camila asked fiddling with the cushion on the couch.

" I don't care about the date, what's wrong?" I asked already knowing the most likely answer.

"Your really asking me what's wrong? Fine I will tell you what's wrong lauren I can't take it, I feel like I'm suffocating and I have a show in three days. I love performing I really do but the crowds mobbing me everywhere I go is suffocating and seeing you with Brad is awful I mean I would rather see you with Shawn or Ariana at least I know they will treat you right" Camila said running her hand through her hair.

"You don't know how he would treat me" I said, most likely making the situation worse

"Your right I don't, so you know what you can go on your date Lauren, you can do what the fuck you like because I've tried recently to show you I like you and every single god damn time he gets in the way." Camila vented, she started breathing heavier.

"Calm down Camz" I said putting my hand on her cheek stroking it gently, I watched her breathing slow down.

" just go lauren" Camila said, her voice cracking during speaking.

"No" I said and Camila looked up at me and furrowed her brows.

"Go lauren, go on your stupid date" Camila said and I stood up, I looked at her but she never looked up at me, I walked towards the door, I turned around and she had her head in her hands. I opened the door and left.

I don't think that I should have left but she clearly didn't want me there, I jogged down to the pool and saw Shawn, Ariana, Normani and Chris all sitting there.

"Hey guys" I said and Normani was the only one who never acknowledged my presence.

"How is she?" Ariana asked and I just gave her a look that said it all.

"Brad needs to go" Shawn stated and everyone agreed.

". Slight issue" Normani said as she stood up, "Lauren here has a date with him".

Chris turned to me with his mouth agape he furrowed his brows and shook his head.

"When?" Ariana asked as if she was coming up with a plan.

"8" I said and she nodded.

"Do you like him?" Ariana asked and I just shrugged my shoulder and she nodded and pondered for a minute.

"Let's take Camila out, get her mind off things" Chris said and everyone agreed.

"Let her blow off some steam" Shawn said before collecting his things and leaving the pool and walking into the hotel.

We all grabbed our things and walked inside, we all went to get ready for our different plans, I hesitated before walking through the door. I saw Camila sitting in bed hugging a pillow, I closed the door loudly in attempt to get her attention but she never looked.

"Hey" I nervously said and she glanced in my direction before ignoring me.

"Are you okay" I asked and she turned to face me, her eyes all red and puffy.

"What do you think?" She snapped and I felt a pang of guilt in my chest.

"Stupid question sorry" I said placing my stuff down on the glass table behind the couch.

"Why are you here?" Camila asked harshly.

"To get ready" I answered nervously.

"For your date" Camila said sounding bitter and she basically spat out the word "date".  She sighed, "Lauren don't go out with him, that's the one thing I ask of you is to not do it please. If you do then I don't think I could ever be with you Lauren just please make the right choice" Camila pleases and walked into the bathroom.

I took out my phone and went on to Brads contact.

Lauren:hey brad, sorry I can't go out with you tonight, something came up and I have to cancel sorry.

Brad: oh okay, no worries, probably isn't the best time considering what happened earlier we should reschedule.

Lauren: maybe.

I put my phone away when I heard the bathroom door open, Camila came out, she looked as if she was crying.

"I cancelled the date" I said and walked up to Camila, she looked at me and she had relied written all over her face.

"Good" Camila said as she took a step closer to me.

"Want to have a night in? Watch movies, order room service and not get drunk" I said and Camila smiled and nodded her, she gave me a kiss on the cheek and skipped to her bed.

"Lauren get in" Camila whined and I chuckled and got in beside her, she took the tv remote and scrolled through the movies meanwhile I ordered room service.

Camila put on finding nemo, about ten minutes into the movie there was a knock at the door, Camila grunted and I got up and opened the door.

It was Brad

"Hey Lauren"  he said and I heard Camila get out of bed.

"What's up?" I asked quickly.

"I wanted to see you" he said and Camila laughed from behind me. " Can I help you?" He snapped and Camila pushed so that she was in front of me.

"Actually yeah you can, You can get the hell away from My Room and you can get the hell away from Lauren" Camila spat taking a step closer to Brad.

Brad scoffed "Your nothing but a worthless slut and soon Lauren will realise" Brad spat and walked away Camila slammed the door and sat back on her bed.

I knelt in front of her and cupped her cheek.

"Your not a worthless slut Camz he's just angry don't listen to him" I said reassuring her and Camila pulled me into a hug.

The rest of the night was great Camila and I cuddled and she fell asleep eating ice cream, I quickly cleaned up and went to bed.

I went to bed hoping that tomorrow would be a much better day than today was.