"Remember, you got a stuffed rabbit." Hikaru added.

"Mommy! Mommy! I want this one!"

A little girl's excited voice entered Reichiru's head and she looked at the picture.

"That was the day we lost you." They said together.

Reichiru was standing in front of them, she had grabbed the picture and was now holding it in her hand. She thought back, to the time where she found herself on the streets, until she remembered something.

"Hikaru...?" She asked, looking up at the two, identical golden eyes looking into each other. Then she looked towards the other boy. "Kaoru?"

"You remember!" They exclaimed, their eyes showing relief.

Reichiru looked at them, she might of remembered them, but she only remembered their names, other than that, she drew a blank. "Only your names." She stated blandly.

The two started to tear up even more, their tears falling down their cheeks. "Rei!" The exclaimed, walking up and pulling her into a hug.

Widening her eyes in surprise, she stood still, tensed, until they pulled away. The closeness was unnerving for her.

"Hey! Hikaru! Kaoru!" Someone exclaimed, and Reichiru looked past her brothers, seeing a blonde running up to them. "What happened to you guys?"

The two looked at him, then glanced at Reichiru.

"Sorry, boss." Hikaru apologized.

"We got a little caught up." Kaoru answered.

The boy, Reichiru guessed he was their boss or something. "'Sup." She said.

The Blondie looked at her, then back at the twins. Then he screamed. "The shady twins multiplied!" He shouted with fear, pointing towards the three.

Hikaru and Kaoru sighed, while Reichiru stared at the boy in disbelief and unamusement. "I don't think that's possible." She said.

"Then- then, who are y-you?" The boy stuttered, pointing towards her with a shaky finger.

"My name is Reichiru." She introduced not seeing any reason why she shouldn't. This boy seemed harmless. "Apparently I'm their sister." She motioned towards the two boys. Sister. That's weird... She thought to herself.

Blondie looked at the three, seeming to turn pale, a terrified look on his face.

"Um, is he dead?" Reichiru asked, looking at the boy.

"Nah. He does that a lot." Hikaru answered.

"Oh. That's understandable. Dumb, but understandable." Reichiru said with a shrug.

"Hey! You three!" A familiar voice shouted out, and Reichiru looked over, seeing the girl from two days ago running up, the rest of the group behind her. Once she reached them, the took a moment to catch her breath. "Oh, it's you." She said once she finally regained her breath.

"Sup." Reichiru said.

"Hika-chan, Kao-chan, do you know this girl?" Tiny Blondie asked, sitting on the shoulders of a titan.

"This." Hikaru started, motioning towards Reichiru.

"Is our sister." Kaoru continued, also motioning towards her.

"Reichiru, nice to meet you."She finished holding her hand up with a bland expression on her face.

"You have a sister?" Tiny blondie asked.

Looking near the back of the group, Reichiru noticed a boy in glasses flipping through a black binder.

"Hitachiin Reichiru." He stated, seeming to be reading off something. "Triplet to Hitachiin Hikaru and Kaoru, middle triplet, born: June 9th, Blood Type: B. Auburn hair and caramel golden eyes. Last seen-"

"How'd you get all that information?" Reichiru inturrupted, looking at binder boy with narrowed eyes.

"I'm the Vice President of the Host club, I know everything about the members and their families." He explained, adjusting his glasses.

"So, you really are their sister! Why haven't we met you yet?" Blondie asked, getting a bit too close.

Reichiru took a step back, "I've been living on the streets for a while." She answered. "Besides I didn't know I had brothers."

"You mean you've lived here, alone?" Hikaru asked, looking at her.

She nodded.

She was suddenly being crushed by multiple people, and she managed to squirm out of the group and stand to the side, watching as most of them fell to the ground.

"You never told me you were related to those two." The girl stated.

"I didn't know two days ago." Reichiru told her, "I didn't remember anything about them until Hikaru showed me that picture." She frowned, "And still, I only remember their names. Everything else is blurry."

"Interesting." Another voice said and Reichiru looked over at Binder Boy.

"Oh, I'm Fujioka Haruhi, it's nice to meet you." The girl introduced, holding out her hand for Reichiru to shake.

Taking it, she smiled, "Please to meet you, Fujioka." She said, "Now, do you mind if I ask you something?"

"Go ahead, and feel free to call me Haruhi."

"Alright, Haruhi, what's a girl like you hanging out with a group of guys like this. And where were they two days ago?"

"What happened two days ago?" Someone asked, and Reichiru looked at the Titian.

Hm. The voice suits him. Reichiru thought. "She was cornered in an- mmnf!" She was inturrupted by someone placing a hand over her mouth, looking over to see Haruhi, looking at her with a pleading look on her face.

"Please don't say anything." She begged.

Reichiru nodded, and the hand was removed, she opened her mouth to say something more, but someone shouted from behind the group.

"'Ey! You rowdy teens better stop Standin' in front of my shop!" A familiar angry voice exclaimed.

Oh no. Reichiru thought. She looked at the man, and he looked at her, the anger in his eyes seeming to get more intense.

"You." He seethed.

"I think we should move." Binder boy stated.

"Ya think, Binder boy?" Reichiru asked.

"Let's take you home, Rei." Hikaru said, grabbing onto one of her hands.

"Yeah. Mom will be so happy to know you're alright after all this time." Kaoru said, grabbing her other hand.

Reichiru looked at the two, slightly confused. "Home?"

-------------