Chapter 19: Practice match

Kimanari POV

"Onisaaaaaaan! Hurry up!" I shouted standing outside with the team in front of the house.

"Kimanari, why do you want sensei to come out so badly?" Sakura asked me. The other two nodded in agreement as I smiled at them. "He said we would do a practice match for you guys, and because I want to use my new technique I learned."

Naruto smiled and gave me encouragement, while Sakura and Sasuke just sighed for me wanting to fight Kakashi. He's almost healed up completely and the other two are getting closer to reaching the top of the tree, so I asked if Kakashi could do a practice match with us; the team doesn't know about this since Kakashi said he would pretend it's just us and the team would just 'watch'.

Speaking of Kakashi, he walked outside and smiled at me, before he shut the door behind him and started sprinting away. I smiled and pushed myself forward, catching up with him. The others did their best to catch up as Oniisan and I ran up the trees beside each other in the forest.

"Ready to see if you've gotten rusty oniisan?" I said unsheathing my sword.

Kakashi chuckled as he pulled out a kunai. "I don't know, let's find out!" He pushed himself towards me and the echo of our weapons colliding with each other rang through the forest, a gust of wind from the impact blowing through the leaves.
~~~~~
Sakura POV

We all stopped to catch our breath as we looked for the two siblings. "Where'd they go?" I asked looking around.

An echo of blades hitting each other rang through the air and a gust of wind hit us, making us fall.

"I think we found them..", Sasuke said running off.

He's so cool! I thought while grinning from ear to ear as Naruto and I ran behind him.

~~~~~

Naruto POV

Why does Sasuke steal all of my thunder?! It's not fair!! We all ran towards the echo and saw Kimanari and Sensei were at each other's throats, Throwing kunais and shurikens at each other.

"Come on Oniisan, keep up, will ya?" Kimanari did a fire jutsu and Kakashi dodged.

He stepped on a branch and looked at us, pulling out some shurikens and throwing them at us. We all dodged and split up.

"Sensei, what are you doing?!" I shouted and threw a shurkien. It hit him and smoke surrounded him, a log falling where he stood.

A shadow clone?! I thought looking around me. Then where's the real one?

"Naruto look out!" I heard Sakura shouted at me. I turned around and barely dodged Kakashi, shurikens hitting him and making Kakashi poof again.

"Another clone?" Sasuke and Sakura stood beside me and we each pulled out a kunai, staying in formation.

I heard something pierce the ground and turned around, seeing a kunai in the ground.

"Where did this come from?" Sakura asked. Before Sasuke and I could reply, Kimanari appeared where the kunai was and pushed us out of the way, pulling out her sword and blocking an attack from the real Kakashi.

"Nice try Oniisan", Kimanari said with a smile as sparks of lightning surrounded her.

Kakashi looked at her wide eyed for a split second before jumping away from her.

My best friend is freaking awesome, believe it! I thought as we got back in formation.

Kimanari sheathed her sword and dusted herself off.

"I think they're good Oniisan", She said walking to him.

----------
Kimamari POV

"Huh?!" they all shouted except for me and Kakashi. I laughed at them as Kakashi chuckled. "Kimanari thought it would be a good idea and do a practice run, but I didn't know Kimanari was going to pull that trick out her sleeve", Kakashi said, "Well done Kimanari".

I gave him a smile and booped his nose. "Thanks oniisan!"

I looked at Sasuke and Naruto and pulled out some kunais.

"Alright you two, you guys haven't reached the top yet, so get to it!"

"Aww, come on Kimanari!" Naruto shouted.

We all laughed at him as he and Sasuke started running up the trees.

"I think these two will reach the top by tonight", I said smiling.

"I agree."

"Alright, let's head back while those two do their thing", I started walking as Sakura and Oniisan followed.

Then tomorrow we'll have to fight Zabuza and Haku...I thought stopping for a minute as Kakashi and Sakura passed me.

"Kimanari?" They both looked at me with concern and I flashed them a smile.

"You guys go on ahead...I think I'm going to stay behind and train with the other two", I said and turned around walking back to Sasuke and Naruto. I focused chakra into my feet and sprinted up the tree, passing the other two.

"Think you guys can keep up?!" I shouted at them as they continued to run up their tree.

"You know I can, believe it Kimanari!" Naruto shouted.

"Well then come on!"

-------

I'm baaaaaaaack! I'm better now and everything is good now! Cx

Sorry that this is a short chapter. The next one will be longer! And I'm suuuper excited for the next one and the ones after.

Comment and Keep reading!

Later!