Chapter 9: Attending the ninja academy

Kakashi POV

I woke up from the sound of something in the kitcken. I walked out of my bedroom and walked into the kitchen, seeing Kimanari making eggs and bacon.

She turned around to me and handed me a plate with eggs, bacon, and mixed fruit.

"Good morning Kakashi. Here's your plate", She said smiling.

I smiled back as I took the plate and started eating. I didn't have my mask on at right now, since it was just me and Kimanari; plus there wasn't anyone around, except for Guy maybe, to come barging in.

"This is good Kimanari", I said smiling at her.

Kimanari smiled. "Thank you Kakashi. I do like to cook a little bit", She said as she turned back around to finishing cooking.

Once she was finished, she made her plate and started eating with me.

"So Kakashi, are we going to do any more training today?" Kimanari asked sticking a strawberry in her mouth.

I shook my head and looked at her.

"I'm giving you a break for a couple of days. You passed out from the low amount of chakra you had left", I said.

She nodded her head and continued to eat. Few minutes later, we finished our food and put our plates in the sink.

"Kimanari, I'm going to go see the Hokage and get some food. You going to be okay while I'm gone?" I asked.

Kimanari nodded. "I'll be fine. I'll see you when you get back", She said smiling.

I smiled back as I went in my bedroom ans got dressed in my usual Jounin outfit. Once I was dressed, I told Kimanari 'bye' and left the house and walked towards the Hokages office.
°/°/°/°/°
Kimanari POV

As soon as Kakashi walked out the door, I ran straight into by bedroom and changed into my usual outfit: maroon red jacket, pants, sandals, scarf, and sword.

Once I had everything on, I out the back door and straight to the training ground.

"Like I'm going to stop training right now", I said to myself as I walked on to the training ground.

Once I was there, I summoned Pakkun.

"Hey Kimanari, what's up?" He asked holding his paw up.

I smiled as I pulled out a few targets.

"Go set these up around the training ground", I said, "put them in a couple of blind spots too".

Once that was said, Pakkun took the targets and started to set them around the training grounds. As I was waiting for him to finish, I felt someone else's chakra close by. I turned to where I was sensing the chakra.

"You can come on out", I said with my arms crossed.

I waited for a minute and saw a shadow come out from behind the tree. They just stood there and didn't do anything.

I sighed as Pakkun came back and saw the shadow.

"Who's that over there?" He asked.

I shrugged as I signaled him to go over there to see who it was.

He walked over there and then attacked the shadow, making it jump out, and revealing a boy with black duckbutt shape hair.

It's Sasuke Uchiha! Geez I'm just becoming more and more popular, aren't I? I thought to myself as he walked over to me.