Chapter 13: The exercise they 'failed'

Kimanari POV

I sat in a tree above Naruto and the others as they were waiting for Kakashi to show up.

"Hey Kimanari, when is your brother going to show up? He's late you know!" Naruto yelled at me.

"He's right! We've been here for 3 hours!" Sakura added.

I just shrugged and played with the necklace Shikamaru gave me.

"He'll be here in just a sec", I said. Just as soon as I said that, Kakashi poofed in front of us.

"Good morning!" He said waving.

"YOU'RE LATE!" Sakura and Naruto yelled.

I jumped down from the tree and landed by Kakashi.

"Lets go guys!"

Timeskip-->

We entered into the training grounds and stood in front of one another. Kakashi pulled out his clock from his bag and set it on the smaller post.

He pulled out 2 bells and handed me one of them.

"All you guys have to do, is to grab a bell without us noticing. If you don't get a bell from us by noon, you'll be tied up to those posts while me and Kimanari each lunch in front of you", Kakashi said.

"If you can't get a bell from us by then, you'll be sent back to the academy", I added, "if you'd like, use your weapons to attack us."

"But you guys could get killed if we do that!" Sakura shrieked.

"Especially your brother! He couldn't even dodge an eraser!" Naruto said laughing.

"For a weakling you talk big", Kakashi said bluntly, "Now let's forget about the dunce and start when I say."

I guided my eyes toward Naruto, seeing he was infuriated by Oniisans words. He pulled out a kunai and went for him to attack. I jumped in front of him and kicked his kunai out of his hand, Kakashi catching his hand and pushing his head forward.

"Not yet...I didn't say start yet."

Sakura gasped and Sasuke smirked at me and my brother.

"It seems your slowly beginning to respect me...I'm starting to like you guys more than before", Kakashi said making all of them smile.

"Alright..ready....start!" Kakashi said. Everyone dispersed, leaving me and Kakashi out in the open field, alone.

Well, except for Naruto of course.

"I want to fight you both! Right here, right now!" He exclaimed coming for us.

I sighed and got into my fighting stance as Kakashi stepped back.

Well...let's begin the exercise..

Timeskip--->

Naruto had just summoned his clones and they started attacking me. I dodged and blocked every kick and punch he sent my way, kicking all of his clones back and making them all disappear.

I took a few steps back and stood beside Kakashi.

"Your turn Oniisan", I said smiling at him, "I'm going to look for the other two." I jumped away from them and landed in a tree, watching the fight in front of me.

Kakashi went behind Naruto and attacked.

"A THOUSAND YEARS OF DEATH!"

I giggled at the scene and looked away from the scene, looking at the sky.