Chapter 6: Today Pt. 2

Kakashi POV

My little sister can control wind, fire, and lightning! I had a feeling she could control lightning, but not wind and fire. Kimanari was jumping around in joy.

"I'm so freaking happy Kakashi!!" She said jumping up and down.

I smiled and pulled out the summoning scroll, seeing Kimanaris name right beside mine. I remember the day she signed the scroll as if it were yesterday.

Flashback

"Oniisan, what's that scwoll for?" 3 year old Kimanari asked me as I signed my name beside dad's, watching the scroll accepted me as another one of the summoners.

I looked at her and smiled.

"Its a summoning scroll Kimanari. You wanna sign it?" I asked her pushing it towards her.

She nodded her head and smiled. I took a needle and told her to stick her thumb out. She did that and winced, letting a few tears fall out of her eye as blood started coming out of her finger.

"I know if you were to bite your own finger, it would hurt worse. I'm sure it'll accept you anyway", I said smiling under my mask.

She wiped her tears away and I guided her thumb as she carefully wrote her name beside mine. We waited for a minute until her named stayed and permanently printed itself onto the paper.

She jumped around with joy and tackled me into a hug.

"Thank you Oniisan! Your the best bwother ever!" She said.

I smiled and hugged her back with one arm.

"Your welcome Kimanari."

Flashback over

"Oniisan? Kakashi-saaaan?" I heard Kimanari asking as she waved her hand waving in front of my face.

"Hm? Oh, sorry Kimanari. I zoned out a bit", I said as I quickly put the scroll away. "Now that your done letting off most of your wild energy, I'm gonna teach you some justus."

She nodded her head.

"Which one first?" She asked. "Shadow clone jutsu", I stated bluntly, doing the hand signs and summoning 5 clones.

Her eyes widened.

"I can't do that!" She yelled at me.

"Yes you can, try it."

She sighed and then concentrated, simply doing the same signs, and summoning 3 clones. She looked at all three of them and jumped.

"Holy crap, I did it!" She said.

I laughed as we went over a couple more jutsus, later on teaching her taijutsu, (with a little bit of help from Guy) all in 3 1/2 total hours with no breaks.

She was laying on her back, trying to breathe in as much air as she could. I mentally laughed and sat down beside her. She was covered in scratches, sweat, and dirt, while I was covered in nothing.

"*pant* Kakashi-san, are we going to be doing this every single day?" She asked me.

I nodded.

"Just about. Your going to be running 5 laps around the village every morning though, following the same thing we did today but will be learning more basic and advanced jutsu's, along with building up more of your strength, finally running another 5 more laps around the village again before you go to bed", I explained to her.

She looked at me shocked.

"Are you serious?!" She yelled at me.

I ignored her comment.

"We'll probably add weights to you while running around the village later on. I'll see if I can get anyone to teach you on how to use your sword though."

She sighed and shook her head at me.

"It's okay Kakashi-san", she said pulling herself up, "I've trained myself on how to use a sword."

She slowly walked over to a giant boulder and stood in front of it, pulling out her sword in and holding it in front of her face. In less than two seconds, the boulder was already split in half.

I was completely shocked. What the hell is my little sister capable of?! I thought to myself.

I spotted Kimanari on the other side of the split boulder, sheathing her sword back into the case on her back.

She turned around and smiled at me. "I started training myself at the age of 8", She said, "I stopped training a couple of weeks ago actually. But I guess I'm going to to have to start training again."

I nodded and started leaving the training ground.

"Come on, let's go home", I said.

She ran right beside me and started walking as the same pace as me, arriving back at the house 20 minutes later, and going straight to bed.
-.-.-.-.-.-
After 300 years, I am finally done! Kimanari: Took you long enough
Me: hey! Its not my fault! Homework is killing me!
Kimanari: -shrugs- whatever
Me: Why do I even bother?
Anyway....
I'll be drawing another photo of Kimanari and put it in the next chapter!

I'm out! ⚡