Chapter 7: The sleepover and a new friend

Kimanari POV (3 weeks later)

3 weeks have passed by so quickly. 3 weeks of training everyday, nonstop. We've been going over the affinities I was mainly capable of, and I have succeed at doing all of the justus that I learning correctly; we even did some taijutsu training with Guy and worked on controlling my chakra when doing ninjutsu. I jave even gotten a bit muscular from training over the past 3 weeks, but not by a whole lot. Kakashi was finally giving me a day to relax and to do whatever I felt like doing.

I decided I would go over to Narutos place and have a sleepover with him, so I packed my clothes in a bag, threw on a plain white shirt with black pants, and my jacket, and told Kakashi "bye" as I ran out the door to Naruto's.

I wonder what we should do? I thought to myself, maybe we can watch tv and build a pillow fo- I bumped into someone and fell on the ground with an 'oof'.
"Ouuuch", I mumble to myself.
I got up and dusted myself off, turning around to see who I bumped into. My eyes widened and I mentally started screaming with joy in my head.

I accidentally bumped into Shikamaru Nara.

He stood up and sighed, dusting himself off as well.

"S-sorry about that!" I exclaimed quickly, "I'm in a bit of a rush."

Shikamaru looked at me as he put one of his hands in his pockets.

"Just be careful I guess", he said bluntly.

I smiled and stuck my hand out at him.

"The names Kimanari. Kimanari Hatake", I said cheerfully.

He looked at me and smirked as he shook my hand.

"Shikamaru Nara", he said, "Are you new around here?"

I nodded my head. "I got here 3 weeks ago and found out my brother lives here. I've been training with him during those three weeks."

"What a drag", he said with a yawn, "I'd rather just sleep most of the 3 weeks."

I laughed and started walking away.

"It was great talking to you Shikamaru. I have to go now, but I'll see you around", I said and started jogging. "And I'm sorry again!"

He smirked and nodded his head as he started walking away.
----
Shikamaru POV

"Kimanari sounds like a good person to hang out with", I said to myself. "I'm just hoping she isn't a drag like most of the other women in town."

All the way home, I still thought about Kimanari and about us becoming friends.

Maybe if I run into each other again, we'll be friends, I thought.

Timeskip--
Kimanari POV

I finally arrived at Naruto's house. As soon as I knocked on his door, he pulled me inside just and told me to wait for him. Now, I was sitting on his couch as he was getting everything that we needed for tonight.

He came into the room with a pile of sodas, games, food, and movies for us to have for the sleepover. He even brought all of his pillows he had in is house along with some ramen.

"Took you long enough! Lets get this sleepover started already!" I exclaimed as I already started making the pillow fort.

"Let me help too Kimanari!" Naruto yelled as he started helping me with the pillow fort. During our time of making the pillow fort, we may have had a few pillow fights here and there. After about an hour or so, we were finally done: