Chapter 5: Today (Pt. 1)

Here's her bed! :3 a picture of her will be in the next chapter.

Chapter 5: Today (Pt. 1)
°~~~~~~°
Kimanari POV

I woke up to the smell of bacon and eggs coming from the kitchen. I scanned the room and found my clock that said 7:00 am on it. I stood up and walked into the kitchen to see that breakfast was now done. Kakashi set a fruit bowl in the middle and smiled.

"Morning Kimanari", he said, "breakfast is ready if you want to go ahead and eat."

I nodded my head as I made a plate and sat down in front of Kakashi. I slightly watched him as he slowly pulled his mask down.

Finally! Now I get to see what looks like without his mask!

As soon as he pulled is mask down, I was in pure shock. I felt my face start to heat up as I held my head down, eating as fast as I could.

Oh my kami.... >///<

Kakashi looked at me and chuckled.

I finished eating and set my plate in the sink. I turned to Kakashi and smiled.

"I won't tell a soul, so don't worry!" I exclaimed winking, "I'm gonna go clean up real quick."

I then walked into my bedroom, picking out a black shirt with the leaf symbol, some shorts, my maroon red jacket, and the red scarf.

I took everything into the bathroom and turned the valve to hot. I stepped into the shower, letting the water wash all of my stress away. After about 20 minutes, I stepped out of the shower and dried myself off.

I threw on my outfit and walked out of the bathroom, letting the steam follow me as I was drying my hair and throwing my clothes in the hamper.

As I was doing that, Kakashi was standing at my door in his usual Jounin outfit.

I looked at him and smiled as I grabbed my boots and threw them on.

"Meet me in the Hokages office", he said, "We're going to start your training today."

I nodded my head as he walked away from the entrance of my bedroom and walked out of the house.

I waited for a few minutes before I decided to go visit Naruto. I left my bedroom and ran out of the house, sprinting to Narutos.

Timeskip---> still Kimanari :3

I made it to Narutos place, huffing and panting until I was able to catch my breath.

"NARUTO!" I screamed, "get your butt out here NOW!"

I then heard a loud 'thunk' and him screaming while running towards the door and opening it. Once he opened it, his groggy attitude went straight to excitement and happiness.

"Hey Kimanari! How are you?" He said with joy and picking up by my waist, spinning me around.

I smiled and told him about how Kakashi knew me as we walked into his house (of course I had to refer Kakashi as the guy with grey defying hair).

He smiled and did a thumbs up at me while making some instant ramen.

"Well I'm happy for you Kimanari, believe it!" He said.

I nodded my head and walked towards his door.

"Well I'll leave you to eating your ramen", I said opening the door, "I actually have to meet my bother at the Hokage at the office."

He whined, "Come on Kimanari! Stay here with me!"

I laughed and waved bye to him as I shut the door and went to the Hokages office.

Timeskip---->

Kakashi POV

The Hokage sat at his desk patiently, waiting for Kimanari to enter. I on the other hand, was waiting by his window, looking out of it occasionally, and tapped my foot to ease out the silence.

The Hokage laughed at me.

"She seems to be the type of person to be late", he said, "that reminds me of someone I know".

I felt his eyes on me as I looked out of the window and saw Kimanari walking towards the office. I immediately opened the window and stuck my head out.

"Your 20 minutes late!" I yelled at her.

She laughed as she jumped from building to building, landing in front of my face. I back away as she hopped into the office and dusted herself off.

She looked at me and stuck her tongue out.

"At least I'm not over an hour late or longer than that!" She said teasing me, making the Hokage laugh. I sighed as I faced towards the Hokage, Kimanari following my lead.

"Lord Hokage, this is Kimanari", I said, "I'm sure you remember her before I told you about her return."

He nodded his head and looked into Kimanaris eyes.

"You are going to be a very smart and talented ninja like Kakashi when you get older, I can already see it", he said, making Kimanari smile.

"Thank you Lord Hokage."

He then looked back towards me.

"Kakashi, take her to the training grounds and find out what her abilities are when using chakra and go from there. You are dismissed", he said as he puffed out smoke from his pipe and continued to look at his papers he had piled up on us desk.

I looked at Kimanari and motioned her to follow me, leading her out of the Hokages office and towards the training grounds.

Today is going to be a very interesting day... I thought.
°/////°
Kimanari POV

Kakashi was leading me towards the training grounds. I was very excited that he gets to be my sensei. I then wondered if I get to train with any other Joniun's as soon as I saw the training ground.

"Kakashi-san", I asked,"You said the other Jounins get to train me as well, right?"

Kakashi looked at me and nodded.

"I'm not exactly sure who though", he said. "I'm probably going to have to get Guy sensei to train you most of the taijutsu, and I can train you ninjutsu and possibly genjutsu as well."

I smiled as we stepped onto the training grounds.

Kakashi then stepped in front of me an handed me a piece of paper.

"You know what this is?" He asked me.

I looked at him and nodded.

"It pretty much just tells me which element I am more capable of when using my chakra, right?"

He nodded and told me which ability was meant through the paper. After he told me, I then focused some of my chakra into the paper.

After a few minutes went by, the paper wrinkled, split in half, and turned to ashes.

Kakashi widened his eyes in shock.

I looked at him and smiled.

"So does this mean I have the affinity of fire, wind, and lightning?" I asked him as he nodded while making eye contact with me.

I think today's training is going to be pretty fun!
°~~~~~~°

I have finally finished!!!!!

Sorry that it took me forever to update 😅 I'll try to get the next one up as soon as possible, I promise! Thank you so much for reading this so far! ❤

Comment & Vote!! 😜