Chapter 3: I have a brother?! memories flowing back

A/N: I know the outfit is a little different than its described but the one at the top was almost similar to what I described it as. Just add the black shirt, sword, scarf,etc. And viola! I'll be adding a picture of Kimanari. I'll be drawing it too. Enjoy this chapter!

Chapter 3: I have a brother?! Memories flowing back
°~~~~~~~~°
Kimanaris POV

I was speechless. I didn't move as soon as I saw Kakashi's face.
I know who he is, I thought, but haven't I seen him from somewhere else besides the show?

"Hey Kimanari, do you know him?" Naruto asked me.

I didn't say anything as I tried to think on where I've seen him before. We were all silent until Kakashi broke it: "Kimanari...is that you?"

I was shocked on how he knew me. I immediately stood up and ran away from Naruto and Kakashi, going to the training area to see the KIA stone and to see if it can help me remember. As soon as I was close to the KIA stone, I started to walk slowly towards it to see the names on it.
"Come on Kami help me remember who I really am".

I set my hand on the stone, hoping it would let memories flow back.

"Please help me remember.."
-------
Kakashi POV
^°^°^°^°^°^°
I was walking around town with my hands in my pocket and was coming around a corner to go towards the exit of the village until I ran into a kid, making us both fall.

I was about to say something until I looked and saw who it was.

It was a girl and she has the same hair color as me only her hair was short and her bangs covered a bit of her face. She wore a maroon red ninja outfit, a red scarf, her weapon pouches and a sword on her back. She started to lift her head up.

"Watch where your going you bo-" she said but then stopped as soon as she saw my face. I saw her face and my eyes widened as she did the same. Her Onyx colored eyes were glistening from the sunlight hitting them as she was staring right back at me.

My sister....My little Kimanari is back! I thought.

"Hey Kimanari do you know him?" A blonde haired boy asked him.

Kimanari studied me as if I were a book as I was doing the same.

She's probably figuring out if she really remembers me or not.

Silence filled the air until I broke it: "Kimamari...is that you?"

Her eyes widened and she stood up and ran off from us very quickly.

I stood up as well and started to follow her as the blonde haired boy started running after me.

"Wait! who are you and how do you know Kimanari?!" He yells at me.

I mentally sighed.

"You'll know when the time comes!" I yelled back as I started increasing my speed to catch up with Kimanari.

We were running for probably about 10 minutes until I hid behind a tree as she started walking very slowly to the KIA stone.

She knelt down in front of it and put her hand on the carvings of the names on the stone.

"Please help me remember", I heard her whisper as she started to look through the names.

I softly smiled under my mask and then closed my eyes, remembering the last time I saw her before I left.

~Flashback~ 3rd P.O.V

"Kakashi!" 5 year old Kimanari yelled out to her 18 year old brother carrying a flower bracelet she had made for him. Kakashi  spread his arms out and caught Kimanari, giving her a hug as she latched her tiny arms around his neck.