Chapter2:...Or did it?! Shopping for ninja things and a new friend

...Or did it?! Shopping for ninja things And a new friend

°~~~~~~~~°

Kimanari P.O.V

I heard birds chirping as I slowly opened my eyes.

Are there birds in heaven? I thought with my eyes now fully open as I sat up. I looked at my surroundings and saw that I was laying in the middle of the forest.

I'm not in heaven, so that's a good sign.

I sat up and brushed myself off as I started walking around the forest until I started hearing multiple voices coming closer to me.

A town.

I ran towards that direction until I got out of the forest And saw I was standing in front of a gate to the town. I looked at the gate and saw the leaf village symbol at the top of the gate entrance.

I'm dreaming aren't I? I thought as I went through the gate entrance and turned my head to the left, seeing Izumo and Kotetsu snoring their heads off. I sighed and smiled.

Well I'm not dreaming and I'm glad I'm not.

I then started walking through the town, seeing the weapon shop and going straight into the shop. I looked around and saw a lot of Kunais, shurikens, and a lot of swords.

"I wish I had some money", I grumbled to myself and reaching into my pocket, finding a wad of cash in it.

My eyes widen and I smiled as I looked around the shop looking at all of the swords until I saw one I really liked.

It was a custom made sword that seemed like it was like a dragon at the end of the handle which was wrapped in layer of thin black leather. (A/N: That's the sword in the beginning. It's a little different but it's similar to what she gets)

I grabbed the sword with its holder and some ninja weapons and paid the cashier with the money I found in my pocket. The price was rang up it came out as a total of 10,000 yen. I counted my money and found out I had 200,000 yen in my pocket!

Damn I have a lot of money! I thought as I paid the cashier.

I started walking towards the clothes shop as I threw my sword on my back with a black belt strapped on me and put my other ninja weapons in my pouches I bought at that store. As soon as I was about to walk into the store, someone ran into me and made me fall on the ground with them.

"Hey watch where your going!" I exclaimed as I turned to the person that ran into me. I saw the person that ran into me who wore a ninja leaf shirt and black pants and shoes and had had yellow spikes hair, three lines on each sides of his cheeks and blue eyes. My eyes widen as I instantly knew who it was.

Naruto Uzumaki.

He looked at me and chuckled as he rubbed the back of his head and helped me up.

"Sorry about that. I was in a rush to get to Ichiraku's", he said, "the place is Amazing, Ya know?"

I smiled. "I've never been there before, mind if I tag along with you?" I asked.

He nodded his head.

"I'm Naruto Uzamaki! And I'm gonna be the next Hokage!" He exclaimed.

"I'm Kimanari", I said as we both ran straight to Ichiraku's and order our ramen and started to wait on it for a few minutes. I looked at Naruto and saw that he was zoned out.

"Hey Naruto, are you okay?" I asked.

He looked at me with sad eyes.

"Why did you want to come here with me?" He asked, "Do you know what people think of me?"

I shook my head no as he told me how he's called a 'monster' everyday and he doesn't know why.
I know how he was treated like since I've seen all of the episodes, but I can't tell him that I know who he is. Even the other people here.
As soon as he finished, our ramen was set down in front of us. I got a vegetable ramen bowl while Naruto got chicken.

"Now you know how I was treated and how I'm a monster here. You probably don't want to hang out with me anymore", he finished as he grabbed his pair of chopsticks.

I looked at him and sighed: "Naruto look at me for a second".

He looked into my eyes. I grabbed both of his hands and laid his chopsticks down.

"I don't care what other people say about you. I'm not one of them. My life wasn't so great either until I found this place. I've only been here for probably about an hour and I love it here. I even made a new friend here too. That's you! It doesn't matter if people say your a monster or not, if you have friends and they love hanging out with you, then that truly shows your not a monster".

Naruto was shocked of what I said to him. His face softened as he looked down at his feet.

I then smiled and grabbed my chopsticks. "Now come on, hurry up and eat so you can show me more around town", I said to him as I ate some of my ramen.

He then looked back up and smiled as he grabbed his chopsticks.

"I'm definitely going to show you around, believe it!" He exclaimed as he ate his ramen quickly as I finished my last bite. We paid for our meal and started walking through town again until we appeared at the clothes shop.

Naruto POV
'/'/'/'/'/'/'/'

I'm glad I met Kimanari today. After we bumped into each other and we went to Ichiraku's, I was afraid she would be like everyone else and run away from me because I'm a 'monster'. Kimanari was so far the only person to ever accept my for who I am even I am a monster or not.

We continued to walk around until we had to go get some clothes for Kimanari.

"Come on Naruto! I'm going to need some help!" She exclaimed.

I nodded my head towards her and sighed.

Watch her take forever...I thought as I walked into the store.

---30 minutes later---

Naruto POV

That actually didn't take long at all! She only took about 30 minutes to find all of the outfits she needed. She got a jacket that was just like mine, only hers is a maroon red color, some tank tops, shirts, sandals that go up to her knees; along with regular sandals bandages, and some black and maroon red pants.
She was actually wearing her maroon red jack right now and it's unzipped, showing her black shirt, black pants, sandals, and bandages covering both of her hands. To complete her look, she was wearing her red scarf that she had on when we met and her sword on her back.

I wonder where she got that, I thought, I'll ask her about it later.

Just as soon as we were turning, a jounin with Gray defying hair and a mask on bumped into us. I ran into Kimanaris back and then fell on the ground with Kimanari beside me.

"Hey watch it you bo-", Kimanari stopped as soon as she looked up and saw the man's face. Both of them had a shocked look on their face.

"Kimanari?" I asked, "Do you know him?"

Kimanari was speechless.

We were silent until the man with Gray hair broke the silence:

"Kimanari....is that you?"

°~~~~~~~~~°

Done!
Kimanaris outfit will be in the next chapter ;)
I stayed up late to work on this for you guys. Let me know how this was! I am so happy you guys like it so far!!

Later!