Chapter 18: Training by climbing trees and a new trick

Kimanari POV

Kakashi announced the teams training yesterday, so now here I am waiting in a tree playing with my necklace as they were walking closer and closer to the trees..

They stood under the tree I was in and listened to their conversation:

"Sensei, where's Kimanari? I thought she was already here", Sakura said.

Kakashi chuckled and pointed up at me. I stood up and smiled at them as they looked at me with wide eyes.

"Wooah!!! Kimanari, how did you do that?!" Naruto yelled with excitement.

I laughed at him as I pulled out 3 kunais and threw them in front of their feet.

"Simple: Using my chakra that I put in the soles of my feet, and climbed up here with no hands and balancing my chakra at the same time", I explained.

Naruto gave me a confused look. I sweatdropped and sighed. "Sakura", I said looking at her.

She nodded and explained what chakra was to Naruto.

"Oh, that! We already learned about it!" Naruto exclaimed.

"The dobe's right..we already learned about chakra", Sasuke said.

Kakashi shook his head at them. "You've only scratched the surface of what Chakra is. Now you'll get to learn more about it by climbing these trees", he explained to them. "You'll be using the kunais to leave a mark on where you stopped at."

"I'll give you guys an example on the chakra. Just watch closely", I said getting them to look at me.

I turned my back away from the tree and towards the ground, letting myself fall back. Naruto and the others freaked out as I started falling towards the ground. I focused on my chakra and planted my feet on the side of the tree, walking down the side of it.

Everyone but Kakashi sighed with relief.

"Kimanari! Don't ever do that again!" Sakura yelled at me.

I laughed and apologized to them. "Just wanted to see your reactions",  I said with a sigh, "Anyway what I just did is what you have to do as well. If you give little focus on your chakra, you'll fall. If you give too much, you'll end up losing focus and could break the tree. Balance and focus are the two things you need for this exercise. Got it?"

They all nodded their heads and began the exercise.

"You're doing pretty good as a sensei, Kimanari", Kakashi put his hand on my  head and messed my hair up. 

"You're better though", I smiled at him and from the corner of my eye, I saw Naruto fall on his head and the other two proceeding to run up the tree.

Sasuke used too much and left his foot print in the tree, leaving a mark on where he stopped at in the process.

He landed on the ground and looked up at the tree and then back at Naruto.

"This is easier than I thought", I looked up and saw Sakura sitting on a branch with her kunai in the tree beside her.

I smiled as Naruto was screaming, "That's my Sakura!" and Sasuke just looking to the side.

"Gosh, if one wants to be future hokage and the other wants to avenge their clan, but can't climb up a tree, *sigh*..I guess both of them just won't be happening", I shrugged getting Kakashi to chuckle at my response, "You took the words right out of my mouth Kimanari."
"Kimanari! Sensei!" Sakura pointed at us with anger, "Don't say things like that!"

I looked at the two and saw they stared at the tree with determination.

I smiled, knowing that my plan to get them back up worked.

"Kimanari...I'm going back to Tazuna's house. I'll meet you guys there, alright?" Kakashi asked as we watched the team train.

I nodded my head and he turned around walking back to Tazuna's.

I climbed up a tree and decided to lay down on the branch I was standing on. I looked down and saw Sasuke was climbing up the tree with Sakura, both neck and neck with each other. Naruto on the other hand, was still at the bottom of the tree, falling for the 5th time in the row.

I rolled my eyes and took my scarf off, revealing the necklace Shikamaru gave me. I smiled and kissed it gently. I'll be home soon Shikamaru.., I stood up from the branch and took my jacket off, leaving it with the scarf on the branch. I fixed my gloves and the protecter that went up to my elbow on my right arm. I left all my weapons behind, but my sword, and started walking up to the very top of the tree.

Naruto POV

"Where'd she go? The sun's setting and she's not back!" I exclaimed looking up the trees.

I kept falling off of the tree everytime I tried climbing up, so I asked Sakura and I was going to try it, but we noticed Kimanari wasn't here. So now we're all waiting to see if my best friend is okay or if she's coming back.

"Maybe she went back to Tazuna's place", Sakura said.

"But she wouldn't leave her stuff in the tree up there!" I exclaimed pointing at her stuff.

Sakura quickly climbed up there and grabbed Kimanari's stuff she left. "Then we'll just take it back to her", she said hopping down from the tree.

As soon as she hopped down, Kimanari's sword was where Sakura jumped from. We looked at it, seeing if anything would happen. Before any of us blinked, sparks of lightning shot out, and Kimanari was there beside her sword.

My eyes widened as she dusted herself off. I looked at the other two and saw they had the same expression as me.

"Damn...I almost had it that time", she muttered taking her sword out of the tree. She looked at all of us and smiled.

"Sasuke, Sakura, can you guys step away from each other real quick?" she asked.

They shook their head and did what she asked. She threw her sword down between them, appearing beside it as soon as it hit the ground. Sparks of lightning left her sword as she sheathed it back in her holder.

"There! Now I've done it", She said smiling.

"Kimanari...what exactly were you doing?" I asked as she took her stuff from Sakura and threw her jacket on.

"I just self taught myself to do successfully use teleportation jutsu", she said putting her kunais and shurikens away.

"Teleportation jutsu! Isn't that..", Sakura questioned.

"Yup, the 4th Hokage's famous technique."

Sakura and Sasuke looked at her in shock, while I stood there confused.
I know he saved us from the nine tails inside me...but what's with this technique of his? I thought as Kimanari put her scarf on, and started walking away.

"Let's go guys...the sun's already setting and dinner might be ready. We'll train more tomorrow", She said.

We all nodded and followed her back to Tazuna's.

Someday I'll get even more stronger than I already am and we'll be able to do what the 4th Hokage and Kimanari can do...believe it!

-----------

Sorry this chapter is kind of short..I hope you guys enjoy this chapter.

I'm out!