Chapter 11: Genin to Jounin?! 2 leaders for team 7

Kimanari POV

Kakashi opened the door and walked in, with me following and shutting the door behind us.

I walked in front of Kakashi and stood at Gramp's desk, smiling at him as he smiled back at me.

"Hello Kimanari. I'm sorry about yesterday, we never got to discuss on why I called you before you went to the academy", he said folding his hands together.

"It's alright Lord Hokage. I was able to stop Naruto and was officially promoted to Genin, so everything is okay", I said bowing.

He nodded and looked at Kakashi.

"I need to talk to her privately", he said to him.

He nodded and ruffled my hair before walking out of the room, and shutting the door behind him.

I sensed his chakra slowly fade as he walked away from the door.

"He's gone Gramps", I said smiling at him.

He nodded as he offered me a seat.

"It's fine, I'm alright with standing. What was it that you wanted to talk to me about yesterday?" I asked.

He nodded as he blew smoke out from his pipe.

"You've grown a lot Kimanari. You've become stronger than you were when you returned 2 years ago, possibly stronger than me. Your chakra supply is large as well. I know you just became a genin a few hours ago, but how would you like to be promoted to Jounin?" He said smiling at me.

My eyes widened in shock.

"W-what?! Are you serious?!" I exclaimed.

Just as soon as I said that, a group of ninjas came bursting in.

"Lord Hokage! We need you on the roof, its an emergency!" One of them yelled.

Naruto.. I thought looking down at my feet and clenching my hands into a fist. Mizuki tricked him into stealing the sacred scroll..that bastard!

The Hokage stood up and pointed at the group of ninja.

"Right. I'll be there as soon as I can", he said picking up his hat.

The group of ninja ran back out of the room and went to the roof. I turned around and walked towards the door, when I felt gramps hand land on my shoulder.

"I'll give you some time to think about it. You stay here until everything is settled down, your brother is at the rooftop with everyone else", he said in my ear. "Naruto is probably up to something again."

I nodded as I walked away from the door.

"Gramps..don't punish Naruto", I said, "It's Mizuki you need to punish. You'll understand when you see it for yourself."

He was confused, but nodded and left his office.

As soon as he shut the door, I sat down in front of his desk and sighed.

I processed everything he said to me before looking up at the light on the ceiling.

"Me becoming a Jounin....hm?"

The words kept repeating in my head as I closed my eyes thinking about it.

Timeskip---->

I didn't realise I fell asleep in front of Gramps desk, When I heard the door open. My eyes snapped open, seeing that Kakashi and the Hokage were standing in front of me. I looked out the window, seeing that the sun was slightly shining over the mountain with the Hokages faces.