Chapter 13

Luna's POV

"I thought you were dead!" I spat out. It smiled widely.

"You idiot! Did you think someone as superior as me would really be dead?" it scoffed. I bit my lower lip in confusion.

This is not the one I knew. She's different. Lyra is not there.

I was frowning while Lyra was giggling.

"That dumb look on your face reminds me of how pathetic you really are," Lyra laughed. I bit my lower lip to stop myself from shouting out one of the nasty remarks that were appearing in my mind.

     That's not Lyra.

     As I tried to stand up, Lyra pulled me towards her, clutching my shoulders tightly rendering me motionless. She dragged me with ease. When she stopped in front of the canteen's entrance, I could see several people inside. My eyes widened and I immediately tried to wriggle out of her iron grasp. Of course, it was just a futile effort.

     7 girls were in front of me. Each of their faces were so familiar but I had never met any of them before. They died at her hands before I even stepped foot in Celestial High.

     I was forced into a kneeling position in front of them. From cold glares to glassy unreachable eyes, they were all so different yet they were conveying the same message. They hated me.

     "Good job! Now she's here," a gorgeous brunette praised. Her eyes cut right through me while the rest nodded.

     She got off of the table she was on and strutted towards me. Her heels were clicking against the marble floor. She squatted in front of me and caressed my cheek. My heart was pounding as my gaze moved along with her hand.

     Bleu. I need your help. Please.

     "What do you want from me?" I screamed, tears beginning to tug at the corners of my eyes. Suddenly, she stopped and withdrew her hand. The action pulled me into a sense of security which I quickly realized was a false one once her fist came in contact with my face.

     I fell backwards, clutching my cheek while moaning in agony.

"Stop being a moron! We know that you hypnotized her into doing your dirty work," she spat out like venom.

I went back to a kneeling position my eyes suddenly acquired a green tinge.

Bleu's POV

     You need to recover. Besides, it's now my fight.

     I looked at her dead in the eyes and in a calm tone I asked, "If you know her then what's her name?"

"With a blue-grey quill, a will was sealed," Lyra attempted to rhyme. The statement confirming my suspicion, I smirked.

Just a bunch of raven feathers.

My eyes drifted between each one of them as I stood up. A red-head instinctively ran towards me, a futile attempt to bring me down. They all gawked at me.

"Indeed a devil's child," a girl with glassy eyes muttered. For a second I felt pity but the idea that they're just Raven's minions overpowered it.

     "Indeed I am. I can't believe that my servant broke free and gave you all another pitiful chance to exist," I played along. The brunette's mouth twisted into a smirk.

     "Why don't you bring me to her," they exchanged a couple of glances before the glassy eyed girl held out her hand.

     "I'm Oka," she mumbled as I took her cold hand. She started to drag me away.

     After a few minutes there was still a silence between us. As I was about to look away, I heard Oka's voice.

"It's a shame that they're all blinded by anger. It's not your fault," Oka said whimsically. I stared at her.

She walked so gracefully. She had some sort of eerie aura which was somehow comforting. It intrigued me. Before I could study her further, she faced me and grabbed my hand.

"Good luck," she muttered before speeding away. I came to my senses and realized that I was standing in front of the janitors closet. My hand was resting on the knob.

Fearlessly, I twisted it and opened the door. What I saw inside made my eyes return to pale blue.

"Don't."