Chapter 1

This might get confusing so when Luna is in control I'm using 'I'. When Bleu is in control I'm using 'We'. Since this is Luna's POV after all.
———————————————
Luna's POV

     I stumbled out of the school. The sunlight almost blinding my eyes. It was a bright cheerful day but the despair from the school was still carried within me. I took one last look at the school and then took off running. I wanted to get as far away from that place as possible.

     All of the sudden, a force stopped me abruptly. I nearly tumbled to the ground but I was able to regain my balance.

     "Stop right there Missy. Where do you think you're going?" Bleu's voice rang in my head.

     Now she can talk to me whenever. This is annoying isn't it?

     "You know I can hear your thoughts. We need to go to the shack and get some supplies. I'll take control, " Bleu informed. I sighed and let her. My pale blue eyes started to have a slight tinge of green. That's new.

We arrived at the shack after a few minutes. It was wooden and exterior was painted red. However, the paint was peeling and getting faded. We went inside.

Woah. How did you get all this stuff?

The shelves of the shack was filled with hundreds of supplies. Axes, knives, chainsaws and shovels. You name it, the shack has it.

"This was my dad's shack. He doesn't go here anymore since I kind of scared him away," Bleu replied.

What!

We grabbed a pocket knife and put it into our pocket. We raised an axe trying to find a way to hide it.

You are not bringing an axe. The knife will do.

We sighed. "Let's take a ribbon."

Why?

Bleu didn't reply. We took a few rolls of ribbon and put it in our other pocket before leaving the shack.

Where do we go?

"To your house," Bleu replied. I felt that I was gaining control so I walked to my house. Luckily, the knife was hidden or else we would have been dead meat.

What are we going to do there?