Chapter 9

Bleu's POV

     Recess had just ended and I was busy organizing the books in my locker. There was still 10 minutes left to get to the next class yet Luna was rushing me.

     "We can organize it after school. We really need to get to drama class," Luna begged me.

     I'm almost done. Besides, you can rush all you want since you'll take control. However I'm totally okay with being late for your favourite class.

     Luna growled softly. That was one thing I liked about her. She growled when she gets annoyed while I grumble. Besides, she was probably in a bad mood since Lyra didn't show up.

     Once I shut the locker door, Luna immediately took control. It was so sudden that I felt that I toppled over. Luna walked briskly towards the Alpha area, dodging the crowd of students who were moving in the opposite direction.

     After about 3 minutes, we were finally standing outside of the auditorium. We pushed the big, heavy wooden doors open and entered.

     The auditorium was gigantic. Big red curtains were draped at the sides of the room. Rows of movie theater seats were fixed to the floor.

We walked all the way down to where most people were standing. We looked around hoping to find someone that we knew. Our eyes settled on a mop of jet black hair. Curious, our eyes moved down towards the person's eyes. We froze. A pair of narrowed deep purple eyes were staring back at us. We broke the stare and walked away.

That...that was her. Raven is here.

I took control as Luna let go. I closed my eyes and breathed. A shrill voice greeted me. I turned around. Lyra's olive eyes greeted me warmly. I laughed, glad to find out I wouldn't be alone.

Lyra led me to the front row seats and sat me down.

"Hey Lyra. Why didn't you meet me during lunch?" I asked. The sparkle from her eyes dulled and she bit her lip.

"I...I got held back and had something important to do. I didn't see you afterwards in the canteen either," Lyra stuttered. I nodded slowly. I could feel Luna questioning her friend's answer. An awkward silence built between us until a cheerful, booming voice greeted the class.

I turned towards the voice a saw a slender lady with brunette hair smiling down at us. Everyone immediately sat in their seats. The lady chuckled.

"You don't have to do that," the lady laughed again when we relaxed. She turned around to face me.

"Seems like we have a knew student. What is your name sweetheart? Your full one please," the lady asked. My eyes widened as I glanced at Raven.

"Luna. Luna Bl...Bleu," I stuttered. Everyone nodded acceptingly. However, Raven wasn't. Her eyes narrowed and she bit her lower lip. I immediately looked away.

The lady which I soon learned that her name was Ms Potterson, instructed Lyra to tell me about the play that they had been practicing for the past month. She told the class to continue on where they left off. I tuned out Lyra's voice until she said something that was quite interesting.

"Murder? This play is about murder?" I asked in disbelief. Lyra nodded and looked at the stage.

"The murder is coming up. Watch it," Lyra chided. I stared attentively at the stage. A girl was standing in the middle, looking around while she was shivering with fright. All of the sudden, the girl fell to the ground. Raven pinned her down, raised a fake knife and "plunged" it into the girl's back. My eyes grew wide with terror as a bloodcurdling scream erupted.

"Don't be intimidated. Raven is a great actress. A scary one to be exact..." the end of Lyra's sentence was lowered to a mere whisper. I looked at her intently and nodded. I don't always have to question everything. I cowered in my seat as an attempt to shield myself from reality.

Phoenix's POV

2 hours and 30 minutes later, 1.45pm.

     School had just ended. I shut my locker door and sighed. Luna. She seems like such a sweet girl. Yet fiesty too. A perfect victim for her. That's too bad. She always had something to do with girls like Luna.

     When I turned towards the Sun area, I spotted a flash of brown moving towards the janitors closet. My eyes widened.

     Not another one.

     I rushed over to the girl and pinned her against the wall before she could reach the janitors closet. She tried to shake me off but I strengthened my grip.

     "Please don't go there. It's dangerous. Listen to me," I warned the girl.

     "Bu... but it's her," the girl replied. I weakened my grip and the girl immediately ran off through the deserted hallway. I frowned and went home knowing that no matter what, I can't save anyone.

———————————————

Yay! A longer chapter. It's 814 words long!(Minus when I put the whose POV and this message)

I'm so happy! It's even finished within the gap. That's amazing!

I even had an exam today. On a Saturday yet I still finished it.

Thanks for reading!