Chapter 2

Bleu's POV

     We finally reached Luna's house after a while. I was kind of shocked. It wasn't like the usual small apartment found here. In reality, it was a two-story house with a big living room and kitchen. We went into her room and I was even more amazed. It was a room with walls painted a beautiful pastel blue and white. There was a queen-sized bed and to my surprise, there was a walk-in closet.

"How are you able to afford all this?" I asked.

"Midnight High is a school of students who have wealthy parents," Luna replied.

Even in her body, I was gawking. I was honestly a bit jealous.

I composed myself and asked, "Do you know where we can hide this stuff?"

I could feel her nodding her head as we walked to her closet. When we entered, she motioned towards the far right corner. In place was a small metal safe. I grinned and immediately took control. However, I felt a force stopping me from moving forward.

"You can't just randomly take control you know. This is my body too," Luna scolded angrily. I groaned as we moved towards the safe and unlocked it.

Inside was a thick stack of money. Roughly summing up to $1000. There was also a notebook with a lock, probably her diary. We took out the pocket knife and ribbons. After putting them neatly inside, we locked the safe.

"It's safe in here," Luna announced proudly. I giggled, thinking that it was a pun. All of the sudden, we heard a creak as the closet door opened. A face of a women peeked in.

"Oh my. Luna. Why do you look so different?" the women asked in confusion.

"What do you mean?" Luna replied, scratching the back of her head nervously.

The women sighed and answered,"Don't play dumb with me Luna. Your eyes are of a different colour. Wait. Where did you get that choker?"

I could feel the panic Luna felt. She touched the choker and twirled the charm nervously. Excuses were running through her mind.

Just say your friend gave it to you.

"My friend gave it to me as a gift. For my eyes, I'm wearing coloured contacts. It's for a play and I need to get used to it," Luna lied and she put on a sweet, innocent smile. The women sighed and left.

That could have gone wrong. Good job. However, who is she?

"That's my mother. She's... well... a bit judgmental," Luna answered.

Let's go to a mirror. We can have a face to face conversation there.

"Sure. There's a big one in the bathroom," Luna replied.
———————————————
I honestly feel it's a bit confusing when I use 'I' or 'we'. So here's a clarification.

I-The person whose POV it is is in control.

We-The other person is in control.

So in this chapter it is Bleu's POV. Hence, Bleu uses 'I' when she's in control while she uses 'we' when Luna is in control. It is the opposite when it is Luna's POV.

I hope that can clarify it. Thank you!🐺