Chapter 3

Luna's POV

    I walked to my bathroom and locked the door. I faced the mirror and was shocked to see Bleu's face staring at me already.

     "That was surprisingly quick," I commented. Bleu rolled her eyes. I giggled causing Bleu to roll her eyes again.

     "Luna. We need to seperate," Bleu informed me.

     "Why?" I asked.

     "Luna. Do you really want everyone who knows you to judge your new look?" Bleu replied. I looked down at the floor.

     "That's right," Bleu muttered. Suddenly, a thought came across my mind and I looked up at her swiftly. I guess I startled her since it seemed her ghost self almost stumbled even though she probably heard my thought already.

     "What if someone sees you?" I asked worriedly. She looked at me in pity.

     "Well... the thing is you're special. You're one of the only people in this world that can see ghosts," Bleu answered. My eyes widened in shock.

All of the sudden, I felt a force pushing me down. I groaned as my body hit the floor. Looking up, I saw Bleu looming over me. She had seperated from me. I slowly moved into an upright position, leaning against the wall.

     "What's the plan?" I asked distantly.

     "We will need to camp out for a bit. When there is supposedly school, you will need to go to the library and do some research on recent school incidents," Bleu replied. I nodded my head slowly and left the bathroom. I could still sense that Bleu was staring at me as I walked away.

     I have to lie to my parents. For goodness sake! What if they find out that there was no school. They'll ask about where I was and what I've been doing. Especially mum. I can't tell them that I'm looking for a killer.

     I sighed and jumped onto my bed face-down. I grumbled, grateful that the mattress muffled the sound.

     What did I get myself into?