Chapter 5

Bleu's POV

1 week and 5 days later...

I crossed out another day on the calendar. I was so hopeful. However, at least a week has passed and Luna still did not find anything.

Maybe Raven is in a mental hospital. Or maybe there has been a murder but the school hasn't leaked it yet. Wait. How did no one notice almost the entire student body of Midnight High has been murdered? Along with the staff.

I sighed and laid down on the floor. I listened to the silence of the empty house. It was so quiet, I swear I heard the sound of a stuff toy dropping, Suddenly, the door to the house opened with a bang. I listened harder and heard the footsteps of someone running all the way into Luna's room. The bathroom door almost flew off its hinges when it was swung open by no one other than Luna herself.

"Are you crushing on the door? That is so cute. What would your ship name be?" I joked and laughed.(I hope you got that. 😝Inspired by Garroth in the Aphmau fandom constantly breaking doors.) Sadly, Luna just rolled her eyes and took out a couple of papers.

"I found something!" Luna exclaimed. She spread out the papers on the bathroom floor. I read each of the text that she had highlighted.

"2 students killed by stabbing. 4 killed by hanging. 1 found with a slit throat and 1 suicide. Or is it? All of them are girls and study at Celestial High. No one found guilty yet," Luna informed me. I smiled.

Just what I suspected. Can we go to that school?

"I had already asked my mother to start sending me to Celestial High. She agreed as long as I improve my grades. We're starting next Monday," Luna answered my question as if she could read my thoughts. That kind of freaked me out a bit. However, I just shrugged it off.

"Do you still need to supposedly go to school?" I asked. Luna shook her head.

"You should probably continue researching here at home. You'll also be able to spend more time with the door!" I laughed hysterically. Luna growled and tried to grab me but of course I was a ghost.

Soon, she cooled down and took her phone from her backpack. She put on her headphones, plugged it in and went to her bed. I slowly closed the bathroom door before continuing to look through the articles.

Fascinating. Wonder if this is a result of a hunger to kill or another jealousy issue. Hmph. That girl should get her emotions in check.

I sighed. Not an exasperated one but a satisfied one as I looked at the progress.

Watch out Raven. You tackled me down. You plunged a knife into my chest. Now, it's my turn to do the same to you.