Chapter 12

1 day later...

Luna's POV

     I was lying on my bed. School had just ended. I was staring at the Lyra's crinkled letter. I dropped it then picked up the other letter that I had received.

     Another seal was on the back. The words were still scrawled in the same aqua blue ink.

     Soon. A word used to procrastinate. The very existence of it is unfortunate. Kill the word, overcome it. Remember when you ran away from your past. Soon comes now. It has come for the end. Don't run away. It'll always be there so get there.

     I read it over and over again. I honestly still couldn't make sense of it. I threw the letter across the room.

     Suddenly, Bleu seperated from me. She picked the two letters up and held them side by side in front of me. My eyes glanced between the two. They then widened. It dawned on me.

     In a rushed manner, I grabbed an empty backpack and ran into the closet. I fumbled with the safe's lock before I finally managed to open it. Stuffing the pocket knife and ribbon inside, I dashed out of my room before being hit by a powerful force which caused me to fall down.

I rubbed my sore head.

"Don't forget about me Missy!" Bleu scolded. I giggled nervously realizing how caught up I was in the moment.

I stood up and ran. I ran as fast as I could. This chapter of my life needs to end. It needs to.

20 minutes later...

I skidded to a stop, falling onto my knees. I looked up at the building in front of me. It just looks like a normal school to most but it gives off an unforgettable eerie vibe to one like myself who had witnessed the horror that had been committed here.

I picked myself up, walking towards the building. My eyes glanced from side to side before pushing the door open. As the door closed, I was enveloped in darkness. I gulped, an attempt to calm myself down.

I walked forwards, looking from side to side. My foot stepped into something mushy. I bit my lip anticipating what I had stepped in. I looked down to find my foot inside a corpse with a big gaping hole in the chest.

So that's where the smell is coming from. Eww!

I carefully pulled my foot out. Just as I was about to continue to try finding Raven, a sudden force pushed me down. I landed on the floor, cursing under my breath. I looked up. My eyes widened.

     "I...it's you!" I exclaimed in shock and disgust. It smiled  widely.

     "Yes it is."

———————————————
I finally managed to write a chapter!

I'm sorry that I have not written in months. Exams are finally over!(Actually it was over weeks ago but yay!)

This story is ending soon but I may publish a new story.

Anyways, thx for reading!

~Moonlight