Chapter 4

Luna's POV

     The next day, I was walking to the library. My backpack bouncing up and down as I walked. I glanced to my left and right.

     Maybe Raven is nearby. What if she notices that she didn't kill me. Ju...just calm down. She's probably gone. Yeah...

     I made my way through the busy streets and into the library. The musty scent and smell of newly printed books melded and tickled my nostrils as I plopped in front of the computer screen. I pressed the 'on' button before putting my backpack down and taking out my notebook and pen. Determination was set on my face as I began typing.

Bleu's POV

     It was only an hour since Luna had left but I could already hear the creak of the door opening and the groaning of a girl. I opened the bathroom door slightly and peeked through the gap. I saw Luna lying face down on her bed. I facepalmed myself as I opened the door all the way and went to Luna.

     "Luna. What happened?" I asked. Luna looked up and grumbled. I sighed and poked her.

     "I couldn't find anything. Raven must still be trying to apply to a new school or she's in the mental hospital right now. Whatever it is, there's nothing," Luna waved her arms around exaggeratedly as she spoke.

     "Tomorrow is Saturday. We got the entire weekend to wait for something. It's not all over," I replied. Luna flipped over and smiled. Satisfied that I motivated her, I made my way back into the bathroom. Just to get a laugh out of her, I stood in the bathroom and inhaled dramatically and magically slammed the bathroom door shut. Luna's giggles could be heard through the tiny gap between the door and the floor. I laughed as well and lied down.

     She is my perfect host.