Chapter 7

Luna's POV

     After a few minutes, I was standing in front of the school gates of Celestial High. The year-old school building loomed over me and casted a shadow. I was rooted to the ground as I stared at the building in awe.

     "Come on. Get in there. We need to find Raven," Bleu tried to tear my attention away from how amazing the school was. Like seriously, it was stunning and I haven't even entered the school itself.

     I shook off the feeling of awe and walked inside the school. The inside of the school was as stunning as the outside. Maybe even more. The creamy white walls were adorned with pastel blue lockers. Quartz pillars protruded out of the wall at some points and had mirrors on them. The floor was made out of polished marble and the wooden doors leading to each room had beautifully carved details on it.

     You take control Bleu. I want to admire the school. Just go to my locker. It's M-12.

     I felt Bleu start taking control. To confirm so, I looked at my reflection and saw a green tinge in the pastel blue eyes. I just laid back, relaxed and took in my surroundings.

Bleu's POV

     M-12. Hmm...

     I looked at the nunbers of the surrounding lockers. 'A-5. A-6.' I started walking forward, keeping my eyes locked on the locker numbers. Suddenly, I felt someone bump into me. I accidentally fell down to my knees. Grumbling, I looked up at the person. A guy. I started to lose control and Luna took over.

     "I am so sorry. Let me help you up," the guy offered, holding his hand out. We grabbed it and he pulled us up. Detest was settled in my mind but in Luna's... she thought he was cute. I face-palmed in the sub-consciousness.

     We looked up and down at him. He had auburn hair that was cut short. His emerald green eyes were flashed with concern.

     "H...hi," Luna greeted. I secretly face-palmed again. The guy smiled sweetly and chuckled. Dimples appeared as he smiled. I could feel Luna getting butterflies.

     "Hi, I'm Phoenix. Are you new?" the guy asked.

     "Yeah, I am. I'm Luna. Say, can you help me find my locker. It's M-12. I'm a bit lost," Luna asked. Phoenix nodded.

     Yes! I gave up 5 seconds ago. This is great.

     He led us through the crowd of students who somehow just parted without even looking. We walked into another part of the school. Clearly because of the difference in the colour palette. First, we went through an area with a fiery colour palette with acacia wood floors, ombre red, orange and yellow walls and crimson red lockers. Crimson red. That made us stiffen up a bit. The horror still recides within us. Soon, we reached a part with a marbled floor, navy blue walls and silver lockers. We stopped in front of one of them.

     "Here is your locker. Your schedule is inside. If you need any help, my locker is right beside yours," Phoenix informed.

     We opened up the locker and inside was indeed our schedule. We looked it over and we felt Phoenix's breath against our neck as he read it as well.

     "Great. Your classes are near here. Your English in the Moon area. Your Science and Math in the Sun area and the rest are in the Alpha area," Phoenix informed. We looked at him in confusion.

     Moon? Sun? Alpha?

     He chuckled, "You are in the Moon area now. Each area is seperated by colour. I met you in the Alpha area and we passed by the Sun area. Either way, I'll see you here later."

     He ran off, probably to his class. We pulled out a magnetic mirror and stuck it on the inside of the locker door. We also plopped our books needed for later on in the day in the locker. We will have time to organise that later. We closed it and headed off to class.

     "Phoenix. How utterly amazing," Luna thought.

     Bet this is gonna be a long day.