ASK AWAY (Author Q n' A)

OH MY GOD GUYS THANK YOU FOR THE 8K READS!!! I appreciate you all for reading my trash fan fiction and as promised I will be doing a "Author Q n' A".

But before I say anything else, I'm sorry for not being active lately with publishing new chapters but school's got me by the neck and my love life is really complicated and just really fucking confusing! I know I always have these bullshit excuses and I wish I can say that this kind of thing won't happen again but we all pretty much know it is. But anyways besides all that shit let's talk about this Q n' A.

So for this Q n' A, you can ask me anything you want (and I mean ANYTHING) and you have the maximum of two questions that you can ask me.

But the only thing I don't want you to ask me is for a picture of my face. Reason being is because when/if we reach 10k reads I will reveal my face. Now, if by some reason you really wanna know how I look like then you can just ask me what my social media is then yeah I can answer that.

All questions must be submitted by 11/1/17. If there are any questions that are submitted after that due date I will unfortunately ignore them and leave them unanswered.

Oh and before I put this to a close, yes, you guys will definitely have new chapters by Saturday or Sunday.

So, have fun and get crazy! Peace! ✌