But you're already beautiful

(Kid n' Teenagers Universe)
Chris's POV
I came home with tears streaming down my face and I quickly ran upstairs and and locked the door.

I wasn't wearing any makeup today and I thought it would be okay to just not wear it but I guess I was wrong because all these people kept saying horrible things about my appearance. They had said things like "You look unattractive without your stupid makeup" or "You looked weirder without you makeup" and the list goes on.

But all those people are right, I do look unattractive. Maybe I should plump my lips a bit more or add a second layer of concealer.

I took out my bag of makeup and tried to sort my new look out.

Ted's POV
I was in the kitchen and heard the front door close and someone running upstairs and slam a door and I decided to check it out. When I got near the door I heard crying coming out of the bathroom. I tried to open the door but it was locked. I'm pretty sure it was Chris because he's the only person who has the keys to my house.

"Chris?" "Yes Ted?" "Open the door" after I said that there was only silence and the door was still locked. I sighed and went down stairs to get a key that opens the bathroom door. I open it and see Chris crying and trying to apply eyeliner on his waterline. I walked up to him and placed my chin on his head and hugged him. "What happened?" I said. He was still crying and he weakly said "I'm not pretty" "What? Who told you that lie?" "Strangers".

I let go of Chris and grab a towel and wet it with warm water. I went back to Chris and gently clean his face. After I was done I said "Chris do you know what I see?" He looked away and said "An ugly face". I lift his chin and say "No, I see the most prettiest and perfect person." I then kiss his forehead and wrap my arms around his waist.

I saw him blush and he told me "Please stop lying to me, I know your just saying that". "But I'm not and I'll prove it" I end up smothering his face with kisses and I hear him laugh. Just hearing his laugh makes me feel good.

So I continue kissing him and I end up kissing his neck. I decided to tease him a bit and bite his neck a little. My two fangs slightly poke his skin because I heard him squeak a bit.

I decided stop and give him a hug and I whisper "Don't let anyone bring you down on how you look because your already beautiful."

I kiss his cheek and tell him that dinner will be ready soon, leaving him flustered.

Short and fluffy and like it. Hope you enjoyed this new chapter, peace