Author's Note #4

Hello my little sin-I mean innocent angels, it is I, Weirdogal02 and I have some things to say.

So first things first, I just want to say thank you, everyone, for comforting me on my heartbreak of my crush. It was kinda hard for me but this heartbreak made me realize that I have a lot of people who care for me and will support me to the end.

Not only that, I was able to make new friends and I am so happy for that. milesktoo I'm takin' about you bud ;-)

Okay, with that out of the way, let's get into the more interesting stuff.

So, summer vacation is FINALLY here
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
but I have to take summer school.

But don't worry, I'm only doing one session which is only three weeks so I can still be able to write new chapters.

Another thing that I wanted to announce (say, idk) is views.

So here's what I wanted to do.

If this book gets 6k views, I will do a character Q n' A. You will be able to ask a maximum of 3 questions to a character(s).

If this book gets 8k views, I will do a author Q n' A. You'll be able to ask me a maximum of 2 questions.

If this book gets 10k views, I'll do a face revel.

I know, a little to much but hey, I think it can happen :-)

Okay, so I'm pretty sure you guys are getting tired of these Author's Notes and I PROMISE, this will be the last one, for now.

But before I end this, I just wanna hint out that you guys will have a surprise one shot chapter. All I can say is that it'll leave you saying either " WTF?" or "AHHDBHDBSEJSBEJDBSJDBDHDBDHDBDHDBDB", that's all I'm gonna say.

So, I shall publish a new oneshot 5 or 8 minutes after this Author's Note and uh, yeah...k bye.