Dinner with Ted's Parents

(Kid n' Teenagers Universe)
Ted's POV
I can't believe I let you get me into this "Oh stop complaining Ted, you should be glad that your Dad wants to sort things out with you".

So as you heard what Chris had said, my dad wants to explain why he had disappeared for five years and he plans on doing that by inviting Chris and I to dinner with my mom. I obviously didn't want to go but Chris had somehow convinced me to go and that leads us to now, sitting in the car outside my parents house and rethinking my decision.

Chris got off the car and looked at me, waiting for me to get off. I stayed in the car not wanting to go to my parents house and Chris was getting impatient. He walked to my side of the car and opened the door and started pulling on my jacket sleeve while I was holding onto the steering wheel and screamed "NO!". Chris got tired and huffed. He then got on the car and sat on my lap. We stayed quite and he then said "I'll do something for you." "Like what?" "Anything." "Anything?" "Yeah, anything you want"

I had thought about it and an idea came to mind. "Oh, so if I wanted to have a little "fun" with you, you'd let me?" I said wrapping my arms around his waist and kissing neck. He gently pushed my head and leaned near my ear, whispering "Only if you get off the car and get this night over with". After he said that he nibbled and licked my ear and got off the car and walked towards my parents house. I quickly got off and locked the car and caught up with Chris. We were right in front of the door and Chris rung the doorbell. The door quickly opened and standing there was none other than my mom.

She walked up to me and gave me a tight hug and said "Oh Ted, it's so nice to see you, how have you been?" "Good I guess and can you please let go of me, your kind of crushing me mom." She finally let go of me and said "Oh I'm so sorry dear I ju- is that your girlfriend that I keep seeing you with? Oh what a joy, hello sweetheart!" Oh boy, here we go again.

"Mom, how many times do I have to tell you, Chris is a b-" "Oh hush Ted, you just don't want me to know your girlfriend better but tonight, I will finally get to bond with her." My mom walked over to Chris and also gave him a hug and let us in. Once we got in, she was able to see us a little better and saw Chris wearing simple clothes.

"Sweetheart is that what your going to wear? Oh no we can't have that, you must wear something appropriate. I know, I'll lend you some clothes that I don't use. I'm sure it will fit you." She grabbed Chris's hand and Chris turned his head mouthing "please help me". They then went upstairs to my mom's room and left me alone in the living room. Well isn't this just swell.

About fifteen minutes later my dad came to the house. Since my mom and Chris were going to take long, he decided to explain to me as to why he was gone for five years. Long story short, he told me that the reason why he left was because he was doing some bad things and felt really guilty about them and also felt that he was a danger to both me and my mom. Although I was still mad that he left us, I forgave him.

After talking about that, Chris and my mom finally came downstairs and I was left awestruck when I saw Chris. He was wearing a short and strapless black dress with black high heels and a black choker. His hair was slightly curled and as always, his makeup was perfectly applied but this time he had smoky eye shadow and blush. If I didn't know Chris, I would've also thought that he was a girl too. But no matter what gender, he still looks attractive, no, wait, gorgeous.

Chris walked up to me and said "So, do I look good?" The answer was too easy "No...you look better than good". Chris laughed and playfully pushed me and we all left the house and got in the car. 

Third Person's POV
They arrived to the restaurant and there was a long line near the entrance. Chris looked at the crowd and said "I hope we don't have to wait, I won't be able to handle these heels if we're just standing up."