Goodbye Twerp

(Kid n' Teenagers Universe)

Third Person's POV

"God, you have no idea how much I hate that brat." "Wow, emphasize the "hate" man." "Nick what am I gonna do? It's almost summer and I want to do things with Chris but I guess that can't happen now that he's about start summer vacation."

Ted complained while drying a cup.

"What kind of things were you going to do with Chris?" Nick said while wiggling his eyebrows. "Something called 'none of your fucking business'." Ted stated with a shade of pink dusted on his cheeks.

Nick placed a hand on his chest and jokingly said "Ted! How can you speak to me like that? I'm so hurt!" Ted rolled his eyes and smiled a bit.

Nick took a sip from his smoothie and said "To be honest, Chris' brother scares me. I mean, how can a 12 year old kid be so judgmental and angry?" "I don't know, he's always been like that." "Like, I can simply be standing up and I can already feel his judgmental glare from a distance."

Ted laughed and said "Your something else man." "No, I'm just your average human being." Nick replied.

Ted's smile soon went away and sighed. Nick frowned, feeling bad for his green haired friend.

Silence fell between the two and neither had anything to say. Just then, Nick had a great idea to help Ted.

"Ted, what grade did you say the kid was in?" "Seventh grade, why?" "Well my cousin is in the same grade as him and he's going to summer camp this year so if you want him away for a while then you can just sign him up for it."

Ted beam when he heard Nick's idea and enthusiastically said "When does it start?" "About two days after school's out." "Well I need to get him signed up ASAP and-wait, no, I can't do that." "What, why?" "I would need Chris' mom's to agree on it."

Nick thought about it for a minute and said "Well she likes you right?" "Yeah" "Then what's the worry? I'm sure she'll say yes. Just make up a lie saying he wants to go and voilà, he's gone."

Ted's smiled return and he smiled so wide, he didn't care about who saw him.

"Nick you're a fucking genius!" "I know I am. So, have you watched this show called '13 reasons why'?" "Why are you asking me this?" "Because it's a pretty good show" "Nick, I think you've been around Betty too much."

"Hey, not my fault that my girl wants me to do everything with her." Nick responded.

Ted chuckled at his friend's response and continued doing his work.

Three weeks later

Ted's POV