Character Q n' A: Answers

(Sorry if my music is being annoying to you guys :-p)

sleepycreator16: Aiden, will you stalk Chris and Ted until the end of times?

Aiden: What? No. I don't care what those freaks do
.
.
.
.
.
.
I'm lying, of course I will. I need to keep a close on Ted since I don't want Chris to get hurt by him.

read-yours:

Question #1: Ted! Watermelon, Chris or Nick?

Ted: I don't want to sleep on the couch, so Chris.

Question #2: Aiden! Who is the one you can stand the most out of the crew?

Aiden: That tall roller blade guy, what’s his name again? Rick, Nicky, I don’t know but he seems to be the most sane out of the rest of the freaks.

Nick: *at a far distance* I don’t know if I should be flattered that he kinda likes me or offended that he doesn't know my name.

SimplyAnAngryBoy: Chris, how often do you bleach your hair?

Chris: Oh, beauty question! Well my roots grow pretty fast so I usually re-dye them at the beginning of the month.

Ted: So much money lost.

Chris: *glares at Ted* What did you say?

Ted: Nothing

Thefortunecookielied:

Question #1: Ted, which do you like more: watermelon or Chris?

Ted: Are you guys trying to get me killed? It’s really hard to choose between them but i’d have to say- *stops and nervously looks at Chris*

Chris: *glares and folds arms* go ahead Ted, answer the question.

Ted: I choose my sweet and beautiful boyfriend Chris.

Chris: Damn straight.

Question #2: Chris, how did you and Betty meet and start this whole dogs vs cats thing?

Chris: Well, Betty Crocker and I met at Happy Melon and the bitch said that cats are stupid so I threw her fucking smoothie on her and she made her mutts attack me and from then on our war started. But we eventually forgave each other and now we’re besties, right Betty?

Betty: Yeah Christina, we’re such good bff’s

Chris: *in his head* I still hate that bitch.

Betty: *in her head* I still hate that whore.

Readercreativity0: Aiden, cats or dogs?

Aiden: Neither, they’re both annoying

Chris and Betty: HEY!

Aiden: See, annoying.

Sh3W0lf3:

Question #1: Ted, do you talk about your feelings for Chris with someone (who)?

Ted: Yeah, I usually tell Nick.

Nick: But you only tell me because you don't want to talk with your mom about it since she'll start asking about marriage and babies.

Ted: Nick, shut up!

Nick: But it's true and they need to know!

Ted: Whatever, I'm done with this question.

Question #2: Michael, why did you leave?

Michael: Well as you may know, I am a vampire and when Jane and I had Ted, it was very hard to maintain my craving for blood. As the years went by, that craving got the best of me and I killed an innocent man and drank his blood. After the act I felt very guilty and disgusted with myself and I just couldn't bare the thought of telling my family of the horrendous crime I had done so I did the only thing I could think of, leave. Was it a cowardly act? Yes, it was. But at the time I thought I was doing what was best for them.

Question #3: Ted, Are you aware that you are not alone, that people love you, and cares about you, that you don’t have to fight this all alone?

Ted: Yeah I know. But sometimes I just can't help but think negatively about that stuff.

GlitterPUKE_245:

Question #1: Aiden, is there any lucky boy/girl (idk) whom they do not know about? :))

Aiden: Nah, I’m not into that dating crap. Besides, who needs that when you can eat and play video games?

Question #2: Oh! And... Chris, did you ever feel jealous of Jeffmelon?

Chris: Just between me and you, yeah, I'm kinda jealous of the damn fruit.