A boring and rainy day

(Kid n Teenagers)
Chris's POV
Today, Ted and I are off from work and I am bored out of my mind. If your thinking "Chris, why don't you just go outside or something?" Well, I wish I could but sadly, it's raining. Now don't get me wrong, I love the rain but Ted doesn't want me to go outside because 1) I'll get sick and 2) I'll make a mess in the house because I'll be wet and muddy. I think the only thing to keep me out of boredom is bothering my green haired boyfriend.

"Ted I'm borrreeeeedddd" I said in a whiney voice. Ted looked at me and cocked a brow saying "And what do you want me to do about it Chris?" "I don't know, entertain me." After in I said that, Ted gave me a look that read 'are you fucking kidding me'. "Chris have you meet me? I mean, we've known each other for god knows how long and we're dating, you should know that I can't do that stuff. Heck, I can't even entertain kids. Anyways, where's your cat? Can't he entertain you?"

I shuffled in my seat a bit and placed my hand under my cheek. "No, he can't, my poor baby hasn't been feeling good and he needs his beauty sleep, just like moi." I said in a stern tone. "Yeah, if you consider unnecessary long hours of sleep "beauty sleep" then yeah, he's just like you and hey, aren't I your baby?" After Ted said that, I innocently smiled and said "no"

Ted gave me an irritated face and looked away. I crawled near him and sat on his lap. "Aw, is Ted mad because I don't have a pet name for him?" I said in a baby voice. He still didn't look at me and said "No, I'm not, I-" "I guess I can call you my wittle bampire or my wittle watermelon, oh, even better, I'll call you my little pota-" Just as I was about to finish my sentence, Ted quickly looked at me with a slightly red face and cracked out a "Don't you dare call me a potato!" I smirked and said "Aw, but your mom used to call you that" "Key word, used to. Besides, I never even liked her calling me that and you know it." I laughed a bit and laid my head on his chest, saying "I know, I know, I'm just messing with ya'." Ted huffed and wrapped his arm around me.

We stayed like that for a while not saying anything and I quickly got bored again. I started drawing invisible shapes on his chest since I didn't really feel like pinching or tickling him. Ted yawned and I saw a glimpse of his vampire fangs and I couldn't help but to just touch them. So I did what my mind wanted. I opened his mouth and started poking my finger on them.

Upon that action, Ted let out a surprised yelp and grabbed my hands, moving them away from his mouth. "What are you doing Chris?" "What else am I doing, I'm touching your teeth." "No shit captain obvious, but my question to you is why?" "Well your teeth are the only thing distracting me from boredom." I said in a casual tone. Ted sighed and said "Well can you please don't do that again, it's kinda uncomfortable."

I sighed and laid down on the couch, laying my head on Ted's lap. An idea popped in my mind and I quickly put it to action.

I dramatically posed with my eyes closed, the back of my hand on my forehead and dramatically yelling "Oh Ted, make me apart of the dead by sucking all the blood out of me!"

Ted looked at me confusingly and said "What are doing?" I decided to keep playing my act and said "Come on now, I'm ready! Just do it!" I opened one eye and Ted gave me a blank expression so I didn't know if he was actually going to do it or not...I'm kinda scared now. I waited for him to do something but all I heard was a loud laugh. I saw Ted laughing like he just saw the most funniest thing in his entire life. Ted continued laughing and at this point I was already sitting up with my arms crossed, slightly pouting. He stopped laughing and took a moment to catch his breath. With a smile on his face, he then looked at me and said "You moron, I don't do that stuff."

I was left utterly confused when he told me this information. "Wait, what do you mean you don't do that stuff? I thought you were a vampire?" Ted playfully rolled his eyes and said "Yeah, half vampire. And anyways, I don't like the taste of blood, my dad does."

'Huh, I guess you learn something new everyday.' I thought to myself.

"Wait, so if you don't like blood, and vampires are known to turn into bats, does that make you a fruit bat?" I said giggling a bit. Ted just gave me another face that said 'Oh my fucking god'.

Ted sighed and said "Alright, let's just watch some movies, order pizza, and eat some snacks, just so you won't have to do weird things."

"Finally, now we're talking. You know, we could have avoided all of this if you would have just thought about it sooner."

Ted rolled his eyes and smiled. He got up and walked over to me and kissed the top of my head and said "Shut up and pick a movie while I order the pizza." He then went upstairs to get his phone.

I grabbed the remote and decided to choose an interesting movie, one that will probably make Ted annoyed. I smiled knowing that the rest of the day wouldn't be boring.

So, if your wondering, no, this isn't that interesting chapter that I was talking about in the previous chapter. I shouldn't be giving you guys an excuse because there shouldn't be one in the first place but, I couldn't publish that chapter because school has currently been a bitch lately. So, I don't know when that chapter will be published so please, be patient and bare with me. But don't worry, if it doesn't come out soon, I will try to make short chapters. So, always, I hope you guys enjoy this chapter (even though it was kinda rushed and won't probably be as good as my previous chapters) and stay tuned for the next one, peace