Hot and Bored

____Warning_____
⚠ 18+ chapter⚠

(Kid N' Teenagers Universe)

Third Person's POV

It was another regular day in Ted and Chris's house and the two were casually sitting on the couch.

Oh wait, did I say regular day? I'm sorry, what I meant to say was a abnormally hot day. And the two lovebirds weren't casually sitting on the couch, but were sitting very far from each other, trying not to create even more heat that was in their house.

Much to the couple's dismay, their air conditioning didn't work and they were forced to bring out the old fans that have been collecting dust in their garage. They also had to change clothes since sweaters and jeans were not a good combination when it comes to hot days.

Ted changed into a green tank top and black basketball shorts, not even bothering with shoes or socks. As for Chris, he wore a red tee shirt that belongs to Ted, a headband to keep his hair away from his face, and black shorts that barely covered his bum, making him look like he wasn't even wearing shorts.

They didn't want to do anything that would make them move a lot and sweat so the only thing they were able to do was watch TV. But Ted did have an activity in mind that would have a lot of movement and pleasure in it.

Ted was currently staring at Chris with hungry eyes, thinking about what he wanted to do with him.

'Oh god, out off all the outfits he could've chosen, it had to be that one. God I'm so horny right now and Chris isn't helping me. Just looking at his skin makes me want to run my hands on it and kiss his bare neck. And those lips, ugh don't even get me started because I'll kiss them until they're all wet and plump.'

The more and more Ted thought about it, the more his erection grew and the more he bit his lip, leaving small puncture wounds with blood in it.

Chris felt Ted staring at him so he took his attention away from the TV to Ted, giving him a cute and concerned face. "Ted are you okay? You've been staring at me for a while."

When Chris gave him that adorable face, he knew he couldn't hold himself any longer so he just went straight for the kill.

Ted crawled towards Chris and lustfully kissed him, having Chris easily melt into the kiss and wrap his arms around Ted's neck. While the two were having a heated make out session, Ted ran his hand on Chris's thigh, feeling the softness of it.

The two then sperated from each other and without a second to spare Ted immediately latched his lips to Chris's neck. Already knowing where Chris's soft spot was at, he bit, sucked, and licked the area, causing Chris to moan loudly and grip Ted's hair. After Ted was done he left a very purple hickey on Chris's neck.

Wanting to already be please, Ted pulled down his shorts and trousers, reveling his rock hard erection. He quickly pulled Chris's shorts and trousers and

April fools, this isn't a chapter. Mwahaha, I'm so evil, did you guys fall for that? Because if I were in your guys's position, I would've been totally disappointed too :'-)
Anyways, the next actual chapter will be published soon so do not fret fellow readers. Again, sorry about that and if there were a thumbs down button I'd ask you to press that so haha, peace ✌

P.S, I know it's not April fools anymore but hey, I need some fun too.