✨Twenty-One✨

Your nervousness only seemed to worsen as you drew closer to the bottom most floor, and Bendy could see you shaking as you fell through the earth. "(Name), if it makes you feel any better, I can store you in my body, sorta like a body suit, and keep you protected." He offered.

You hesitantly nodded. "Ok...I'll try it." You didn't want to be extra weight on his body, but let's face it; of all the things you'd done these past two months, this was the scariest for you. If you couldn't escape, you'd be stuck here until you died, and that wouldn't be so pleasant. You'd also die if the elevator cables were too old and snapped. Cold ink pressed against your back, and you shuddered reflexively.

"Mmm, you're really warm~" Bendy coos.

You crease your eyebrows and just gave him a 'wtf?' look. You began to grow more worried as the ink began consuming you, seeping through your clothes, squeezing you tightly. You began thrashing about, demanding outs again. You knew it wasn't his fault; being made of liquid is hard to keep in a solid form, but you really couldn't stand being in there much longer. You began hyperventilating, slightly panicking. Almost as fast as he had covered you, he retracted.

"(Name)! (Name), are you alright? What happened?" He stands over your hunched form, rubbing your back to soothe you.

You gasped. "Yeah, I'm ok. Just panicked a little." You stood up. "I think we've stopped moving."

Bendy nods as the door opens. You grab his hand for comfort and head out.

You gave Bendy a confused look. "Why didn't I want to use you as a body suit? I don't think that was very smart of me..." You interrupt Bendy momentarily.

He shrugs. "You never told me."

"Oh. Sorry. Please, continue the story!"

You gasp. "Bendy, there's light under this door! Do you think we're almost there?" You ask him.

He shrugs. "Lots of lights are left on for no reason. Let's just keep going."

"But Bendy, we've never seen light behind a door before on this level; maybe it's a sign." You tug on his arm.

"Ugh fine. I'll humor you." He tries the door, but it's locked. "Well it won't open. Let's go."

"But Bendy, that's just more proof it could be the right door!" You point out. "Let's look for the key." You scan the ground, searching for anything shiny, like a key. "You should stop being so pessimistic." You add.

"Touché." Bendy sassily mutters.

"What was that?" You perk your head up and face him.

"I found the key." He smoothly replies, holding up said object.

You clap your hands in delight. "Let's open it!"

He sticks the key into the hole but suddenly lets go. "After you, milady."

You giggle. "Such a gentleman." You turn the key and swing the door open wide.

Your faces.

Oh how they fell.

Once you looked upon the several, strapped up corpses of Boris, you knew you had fell into yet another trap.

---------------------------------------

Hey guys this is Meme Mah here (I switched the vowels lol)

I think this story is coming to a stop soon. I've got anywhere between 5 and 8 chapters left to go, some of which depend on plot construction and how many epilogues I will have. (As in will it be just one, should I leave it at the end, or should there be more than one ending?)

Anyways, Halloween is in two days and I'm excited :") at school, we get to wear costumes, so for school, I'm going as Misty from Pokemon (I even have the Togepi to match! :"D unfortunately I don't have red spiky hair, or the right shoes, or the red suspenders, BUT HEY, s'all good.
Anyway, when I go trick or treating, I'm doing a double costume with my friend Jake (The-Next-Astronomer) as female Morty while Jake goes as Rick.

I'm not too old for trick or treating. I'm only 15! Lol. Lemme know what you're going as for Halloween!

Random fact: I'm left handed :)

Peace~ Mama Meh