✨Fourteen✨

"C'mon, let's get you back to bed." Bendy said, worry in his voice as he dragged your shocked self to the bedroom. He tucked you into bed, putting his wilted bouquet of flowers next to you before crawling into his bed. "Goodnight, sweet (Name)." He chirped.

Tired? Pssht, not anymore. What does he mean 'we're not alone?' You shifted in your nest of old and forgotten jackets and assorted fabrics you called your bed. Your weary gaze searched the room. You shut your eyes for a moment and attempted to relax.

Skrtch skrtch skrtch! You launched yourself upwards and looked around the room, fear-based adrenaline pumping through your blood in case you needed to get the hell out of there. You frantically searched the room with your eyes, looking for any movement.

As the noise faded, you began to relax a little. Maybe you were hearing things because of what Bendy told you. You were scared enough to hear noises that were probably there forever, but you weren't that aware until now. You were being paranoid. Nothing to worry--

It was back. The scratching sound was coming from underneath you, and you began hyperventilating. Your heavy, fast-paced breathing aroused Bendy from his slumber.

He looked over at you, watching you trembling in fear with a piqued interest. "(Name), just be quiet and whatever is down there will stop. ...Trust me..." He added darkly. He could see you were clearly trying to relaxed, but your eyes had become wet and glossy, and your face had paled. Your feet were still twitching with the need to run from whatever was under you.

He quietly got up and slipped in bed next to you and held you tightly. "I won't let him--" Bendy cleared his throat, " Er, whatever's down there hurt you."

Him? Boris? Or is it not Boris? "Do you promise?" You asked, tilting your head up at him with wide, innocent eyes. You could see a light dust of blush on his cheeks.

"I swear on my life."

---------------------------------------------

Well, piss. I know it's another damn short update. I mean, I KNOW WHAT I WANT TO DO. I HAVE IT ALL MAPPED OUT IN MY HEAD. I just don't know how to get it all out without spoiling a good cliffhanger.

OTHER THAN THAT, I made a new friend yesterday and the Fourth of July fireworks were cool. For those of you readers who don't know why we celebrate this American holiday, it's because the fourth was when we declared independence from Britain and becme our own country. Hence why it's also called Independence Day. Like that one movie.

SO, BEFORE I END THIS CHAPTER, I WANNA SAY THANK YOU FOR READING AND FEEL FREE TO DROP A COMMENT ON WHO YOU THINK IS THE THING YOU'RE LIVING WITH IS. Remember, now you know it's a male character. So yeet.

PEACE--A HYPED MAMA MEH.