✨Four✨

Your head was pounding like it never had before, and your rolled onto your side, coughing. I'm not dead? No, you were not. You did hit bottom sooner than you thought, getting the wind knocked out of you. You heaved yourself upwards into a sitting position. You weren't sure what was worse, being alive but stuck down here or being dead and free from this place.

Your saw an axe in the corner of the room and crawled up to it, grabbing it for protection. You thought over everything that happened. The ink blob...it's smile was so familiar, but you couldn't place your finger on it. You were far too terrified and shaken up to think clearly.

Looking around, there were only three clear ways out. Up, which was impossible, even without the throbbing pain. There was the main door, but upon testing the handle, you found it locked. That left you with a boarded up hallway, which you could only imagine just lead you deeper into this basement area. You shuddered and shuffled towards it. You raised the axe above your head and began to chop your way through.

It took a little while, but it was okay. Taking the optimistic approach, you were going to get out one way or another. Besides, there was no way an ink puddle would scare you! How pathetic. You rounded the corner and froze.

Right in the center of the room was a pentagram. Isn't this used in satanic rituals?! You thought in horror. The room began shaking uncontrollably, and you were forced to your knees, dropping your axe in the process.

Something wet was getting all over your legs, and making its way towards your head. You managed to turn your body around and saw your captor was the ink blob from before.

It froze as it stared at your widened (eye color) eyes, filled with fear. "Y-You're not Henry!" It croaked. It sounded gargled and high pitched, like a little kid in a cartoon. This made you laugh somewhere in the back of your mind, but you were still far from calm as it proceeded to cover and attempt to suffocate its victim.

"N-No I'm (Name), Henry's daughter." You stuttered. Maybe if you were polite and offered it something you could leave.

The ink blob thought this over for a moment. "Then I'll just have to kill you faster then, won't I?" He eyed the axe next to you, but before he could grab it, you held its arm.

"Please, don't hurt me! I'll do whatever you want! I swear!!" You pleaded.

"Anything?" It ventured, the ink slowing to a halt.

"Anything you want, just please don't let me die!"

It hesitated. "Fine. Just don't make me mad."

You heaved a sigh of relief as the ink began retracting from your body and you curled up in fear.

"I need you to reanimate my friend, Boris. You saw him, right? Well get to work." It shrugged you off.

"But, uhm...ink thing--" You weren't sure how to address this thing, and you couldn't help but stumble over words.

"My name is Bendy, thank you." The said inky cartoon snarled. "What are you waiting for? The door to the basement is unlocked, so go ahead and start getting to work!"

You flinched at Bendy's harsh words. If anything, Bendy was already on your nerves.

Oh, how you hated Bendy's inky guts. ...Y'know, if Bendy had any. You weren't sure. After all, Bendy was a dripping mess of ink, and you weren't sure if ink monsters needed thinks like hearts and lungs. You quickly and gratefully got to your feet and skittered up the stairs.

This is going to be a long day...

--------------------------------------------

Finally, chapter four is out :3 You've officially met Bendy, and he seems like a complete douche, but you barely know each other. Don't worry, there's still hope for your love! :D

...Join Mama Meh's army of Meh babies :3 no one cares about what you do, and you get a lifetime supply of Doritos and mountain dew!!

That's all.

Peace! ~ Mama Meh