✨Twenty✨

"Bendy, what happened next?" You ask, your eyes sparkling with anticipation.

"Well--"

"Hngh!!" You clutched your head as it began throbbing intensely for a few moments but then subsided. Bendy asked if you were alright, but you shrugged him off. "I'm fine. Please, continue." You smile sweetly at him.

"Bendy, we've been wandering for hours. What should we do?" You ask, a small frown etched into your features.

Bendy sighs. "Well, we can't really do much. We'll just have to go down every hall and through every door until we find the right one. This place can't be that big." He smiles up warmly at you.

You heave a sigh and return his gaze. "But we've been hiking around this dump for at least three hours. 'Big' is an understatement." You cross your arms and pout.

"Hey, (Name), maybe this is our last door? Then we can say bye to this place." Bendy chuckles softly. He opens the door.

"Are you...fucking...SERIOUS?!?!" You yell.

"(Name!)" Bendy gasps. "This is a kid friendly place!"

"Says the ink demon who just killed someone who was hiding a room of dead people under the floor." You scoff just loud enough for Bendy to hear, but he ignores you. He walks over to the elevator, which quite frankly pisses you off considering this was the last room you haven't explored and the elevator goes down, not up. Groaning and whining, you trail behind Bendy into the elevator, kicking the door in frustration as it closes.

"So, (Name), which floor--" Bendy inspects his nails then his hand like one of those preppy people you'd see at school before they strike you a deal to keep them away from your man. Y'know, like in those cliché movies.

"Anywhere but here." You hiss.

"How about the bottom floor? That's the most likely--"

You gasp loudly. "Bendy, no! Have you ever seen a horror movie?! You should never go into the bottommost floor of any place! It's most likely haunted!"

Bendy scoffs, pressing the button anyway. "(Name), you're just overreacting. I'm the most scariest--"

"Sammy."

"Ok, second most--"

"A dead body."

Bendy groans in frustration. "Ok, I am the most scariest, living thing left in here. If anything's down there, it's already dead. Nothing can go wrong."

"Stop foreshadowing!" You yell.

"Wait did I really say that?" You ask.

"Yep!"

You stare deeply at Bendy until he starts to swear nervously.

"Ok yeah, no. You didn't." He mumbles in disappointment.

-----------------------------

Another chapterrrrrrrrr

I'm tired. But at least it's a four day weekend...although I'll be spending it at the Great Wolf Lodge...

So in short, please don't be like every other time I go somewhere and return home to a fifty dozen message spam
;v;

Peace~Mama Meh :3