✨Eleven✨

**Mild Language Warning

You were almost done Boris's animation. Bendy has been hanging around you extremely often, and part of you wanted to ask why the hell he was spooning you last week, but part of you said shut up and it might happen again. But why would you want it to happen again?

No, you didn't love him. You couldn't. You shouldn't. Maybe it was because you missed the feeling of being close to someone. Yeah, that would explain it.

...Why did you always feel happier around him, though? Why didn't you feel the urge to slap him anymore?

You shook your head. No, this animation was more important than Bendy. Two frames and you were done.

~Three hour time skip~

You wiped your sweaty forehead. You were finally done! You picked it up and a wide smile spread across your features. Once Bendy approved it, you would be out of this abandoned place! You would see the sun, and the grass, and the sky! You would see your family! You internally squealed at the thought.

"BENDY, I'M DONE!!" You screamed. It wasn't even half a second and Bendy was there, looking your animation frames up and down.

"(Name), this is great! C'mon, let's load it up!" He grabbed you by the *ahem* HAND and dragged you to the theater room.

He showed you how to load up the frames into a film strip and thread that through the projector. You did so, and it lit up.

"Bendy, it's working!" You gave each other a big hug and bounced around the room happily. "And then I can go home!"

--Bendy's Point of View--

(Name) called for me, saying she was done Boris's animation. I was there as fast as my little inky legs could take me, and I approved it.

I showed her how to load the film strip, and it the projector lit up.

"Bendy, it's working!" She squealed. Damn, she was cute when she did that. She should do it more often. We hugged and danced around happily.

But then she said it, "And then I can go home!" Those words pierced through my heart. I couldn't let (Name) leave! Ugh, it sounds so possessive, and I may sound greedy, but I wanted (Name). I wanted her so badly, and I just didn't want this to be the last day with her. I promised I'd free her once she was done the animation (I forgot to mention this earlier, but I changed the plotline of the story. it was originally going to have a really depressing ending, but I decided against it. Carry on!)

I had to think up a plan, and quick! I pretended to be really happy for her, until I knocked over the projector with my tail. It fell to the ground with a satisfying crash.

It suddenly dawned on me, and I froze. Had I really betrayed my best friend for this human girl?! What the hell was wrong with me?!

--Second point of view--

There was a loud crash, and you and Bendy stopped. You stared at the remains of the metal thing. All that work goes away...like this?! Tears welled up in your eyes. You completely snapped on Bendy "Bendy! What the hell?! Watch where your tail is! You fucked up almost two months worth of work!! What that fuck is wrong with such an asshole like you?!"

"Excuse me?! You're the one who was supposed to be taking care of the fucking animation!! That was your freedom, not mine, so I don't give a shit." Bendy snarled in response.

"YOU SON OF A BITCH!!" You screeched, punching him in the face. "HOW CAN YOU BE SO FUCKING SELFISH?!" You gripped your hair, trying to calm down. Why wasn't Bendy even trying to physically defend himself?

Bendy groaned, standing up and putting a hand on your shoulder. You shoved him away. "What?!" You hissed.

"(Name), this is all your fault." You readied a fist to punch him again, when he suddenly pulled you into a tight hug. "You're just so damn beautiful, and I can't help it. I broke the projector because I wanted to keep you here! I love you, but I have no idea what I'm doing! You've got to help me!" He sobbed, clinging to your shirt. Your face went from angrier than hell fire to shocked.

A heavy blush creeped up to your cheeks and flushed your face. "Y-You...what?"

"There, I said it, I love you." He sniffled, calming down. He wiped his little black eyes and tried to sulk away, his head hanging in shame.

"Bendy, wait," You called softly. You grabbed his hand and forced him to face you. He looked really tired, and his eyes looked like they'd seen the face of defeat. "I may not return your feelings, yet, but just be patient. it takes time for a human to fall in love with a cartoon. Especially a devil. This isn't a normal thing to happen, and I hope you can understand."

You gave him a weak smile and kissed his cheek.

-------------------

Part eleven done *dabs*

So yeah, the original storyline was that Bendy wouldn't knock it over, but get frustrated because animating Boris wasn't the right answer. He'd get mad at you, and then you'd make up and fall in love, but it was all a trick from Bendy. He'd let you go much later and you'd go running to Henry (Your dad, remember?). Bendy would stalk you to the house and kill him for sacrifice, along with Joey and the other coworkers he'd already killed, and once he did so, you'd get mad and abandon him and move somewhere else.

I changed my mind because it sounded too harsh XD

also, first kiss! Even though it was just on the cheek XD

T O M ,

S T O P

B E I N G

S O

R U D E .

*wheezes* I have no life.

Haha, I'm eating ice cream 'cause I'm a loser. Kill me.

That's all!

~~~~~Enjoy life my little Meh babies! :3