✨Five✨

You were stumped, to say the least. You were so young, and had no idea what to do! Boris had no organs inside of him, but where would you get any?There were no replacements, no needles, no stitching thread, no nothing. Not to mention you weren't good at science!

You didn't want to make Bendy mad at you, fear for what would happen, so you didn't bother asking it for help of any sort. You sighed and leaned your forehead against the wall, humming a random, made-up tune in your head.

You thought of yesterday, instead.

It was incredibly cold and uncomfortable down in the basement, where Bendy made you sleep for the night. He didn't seem to care that you were a living being and needed supplies.

You learned that behind one of the locked doors was a bathroom, so that was extremely lucky. However, you were hungry beyond belief. You had already drunk half your water bottle, and tried your best to ration the granola bar. Your stomach was aching, but you pretended there was nothing wrong. Besides, you had thought fixing Boris would be a simple one-day task.

Unfortunately for you, Bendy caught you in the act of doing absolutely nothing.

"Ahem," Bendy coughed.

This startled you out of your thoughts, causing you to jump, and you sent him a glare, which he thankfully didn't notice. "Ok, fine. I admit, I can't do it! I don't know how, ok?!"

Bendy looked a little taken aback that you would shout at him, but he shrugged it off. "We're in an animation studio, idiot. How else would you bring Boris to life? Draw him in a looping animation and put him into a projector." He shook his head and walked off.

You were steaming. Not only at how arrogant and rude the stupid ink cartoon could be, but also at how ignorant you were. You sat at your father's desk, getting straight to work. As far as you could tell, you just had to make an animation of Boris and you were free! ...Maybe.

~ (Five Hour's Passing) ~

It was exceedingly harder than you thought. First of all, you were working with ink, and once you made a mistake you were done for. There were no erasers nor undo buttons, and you were positive you went through a dozen sheets of paper.

"Bendy, is this good?" You help it up and waited until his footsteps neared you.

He was about to snatch it from you until you pulled away. "No, I spent an hour on this one, and I'm not gonna let you get it all inky."

Bendy sighed. "Fine." He looked the picture over for a while until his face contorted into one of disgust. "There are so many things wrong with this. First of all, it's not the right style. Second of all, we don't use shading in animation. Third--"

"I get it, it's a sad old piece!" Bendy scowled as you threw it away.

"You have to keep drawing. Use this poster as reference." He rips down one from the hall and slaps it down in front of you. At least he was trying to help.

"Well why can't you do it, you--!" You catch yourself before you can swear at him. "You...you!" You finish awkwardly. Bendy overlooks it, frowning at you.

"...It's none of your business. Now get to work. I want to see at least one good frame from you by the end of the day, ok?" With that Bendy left.

You sent him a glare. "Stupid Bendy." You murmured once he left, getting back to work.

~ (An Hour's Passing) ~

You didn't manage to get Boris to be 'Just right' for Bendy's 'Frankenstein Project' by the end of the day. Luckily, he said he'd give you until the end of the week because he called you 'incompetent' and 'impossible' which he figured you needed a week to finish one frame. Oh well, at least he wasn't going to murder you.

However, you were still bound to sleep on the cold floor of the basement and starve yourself. You didn't want to complain because simply you didn't want to die.

You wondered if you'd ever survive, let alone escape. Pity.

--------------------------------------------

Yeet! Part five! :D enjoy your weekend my little Mehs!

Stay fit, my little babies! :3

Peace ~ Mama Meh