💔Author's Note💔

Ok, I'm sorry to disappoint y'all but I'm rather pissed. You'll find out why in a second.

Ok, so I'm just looking through old comments like, "mmmhmm, I remember this comment. And this one. Lol, this is new."

Then I see a reported comment. "M'kay that's weird." I carry on without much thought. I go through a couple more for lols when I find a few more reported and I start feeling a little worried.

Who the hell is reporting these comments? Like, I know they have swears in them and it's somewhat bad, but whoever is reporting comments over the word "shit" or "bitch" or "fuck" really needs to stop.

Dude, do you not see the "mature" warning on this book?! Do you not realize this book and comments are bound to have swears?! I mean, I can understand racism or sexism or discrimination against religion, etc. but seriously, a single curse word?!

Whoever the fuck is reporting my children for swearing in a book that's rated mature, FOR A REASON, needs to back the fuck off, because I am not happy with you, and neither are the poor souls being questioned or even short to long term ban because of a mature comment on a mature book.

My children will be who they want to be, so you'd better either get with the program and ignore what everyone is saying if it bothers you, or leave.

As for the rest of you, sorry this isn't an actual update but I felt this needed to be addressed before I go off my rocker •^•

Anyway, I shall see you all in the next chapter! Peace, Mama Meh •v•