✨Seven✨

**Severe language warning!!

You were almost done your first frame, and you have been living here for half a week. For you it was hard to learn new styles, and not mess up with the ink. You groaned, letting your head fall against the desk.

"(Name), what are you doing? Get back to work!" Bendy barked orders at you.

"I'm finished anyway." You hiss in reply.

He slips in next to you, peering over your shoulder to see how it looked for the third time today. You glanced over at him curiously, and you could see a heavy, inky flow cascading down his cheeks. Is he...crying? You wondered.

He wiped these 'tears' off his cheeks, smiling a genuine smile. "I...I haven't seen this face in since...forever..." He hypnotically reached for the paper until you jerked it away from him, like you had to every time. However, this time he would not stop. "Give it to me!"

"No! You can't ruin it after all this time! Stop complaining you whine-ass!" You shrieked, pulling away from him. He clung to the hem of your shirt, trying to crawl up it towards the paper, but you put your hand to his face and pushed him to the floor. You quickly replaced your hand with your foot, pressing it into his sticky face, which disturbed you, but you weren't going to give up a week's worth of work for an ink blot!

You kicked him harshly, which made him stop, but now he was angry at you for harming him. "Why you little--" You slapped him.

"Stop!" You yelled. He pushed you to the floor, where the two of you wrestled, sending punches and kicks at the other, spitting insults all the while.

"Wench!"

"Jerk!"

"Asshole!"

"No, you're the asshole!"

"You started it!" At this point, Bendy, overcome with rage, took your head and forced it against the floor where you screamed at the top of your lungs, "STOP!!".

--Bendy's point of view--

I couldn't stand this girl! Couldn't she see the pain I was in? The suffering that awaited me every day? Why wouldn't she die? Why couldn't I let her die, though? I hate (Name)!

Why wouldn't she let me see Boris? I wanted him back so badly, and she wasn't going to stop me! I grabbed her shirt, hoisting myself up towards his photo. I was so close when she pushed me to the floor and kicked me.

It hurt me so badly, but not where she hit me, somewhere deep inside myself. I couldn't place this feeling, though. I felt betrayed in a way. "Why you little--" She slapped me.

...(Name) really slapped me...

I didn't hear what she had to say, as I impulsively lunged for her. I didn't care about Boris's picture anymore, all that mattered was that (Name) felt the same pain I did when she kicked and slapped me, but I really underestimated her strength. She was able to grab me by my bow tie and slam me against the wall before throwing me back down to the floor. I had to step up my game.

"Wench!"

"Jerk!"

"Asshole!"

"No, you're the asshole!"

I finally managed to pin her to the ground, one arm behind her back. "You started it!" She yelped at me. A surge of rage hit me, and I grasped her face, and slammed it against the floor. "STOP!!" she yelled.

I saw her face, but I didn't want to.

And I wished I hadn't.

A color unknown to me flooded from her nose in the form of liquid. It's deep hue read to me as danger, but that wasn't half of what I felt when I looked at her face as a whole. It was pain.

It was like a punch to the stomach, and I felt heavy from my feet to the pointy horns on my head. I could only stare as the vibrant color dripped from poor (Name)'s nose and stained the floorboards. I recognized this color. The humans called it blood, and massive amounts could be the difference between life and death. It was the color of danger, and I had brought it upon her.

I felt terrible.

I so badly wanted to disappear right then and now. To take back the words I said. To take back the pain I caused.
This wasn't her fault, it was mine, and she might never forgive me.

Now I know why I get these feelings of guilt when I hurt her, betrayal when she hurts me, and this light-headedness and tingles I feel every time I stand by her. Joey told me about it once.

I'm just afraid of making it known to her that I feel this way. What if she rejects me? It'll be so heart-breaking and awkward between us forever! I try to hide it by being mean to her so she doesn't know but...

I realize now I make for a horrible lover.

--Your point of view--

You glared hatred into Bendy's soul as you pushed him off you and ran into the bathroom in tears. Partly from the pain and partly because now you were really afraid of him.

Blood steadily flooded your nose as you proceeded to stuff it with tissues to block the exit. You checked yourself out in the broken mirror, looking over all your bruises which just started to form. Bendy's words still rung in your head. Wench. Asshole. You stared at your tiny, skinny form in the mirror. You looked horrible.

You missed your family terribly. The only thing Bendy did that was closest to giving you a family was offer you the little plush of him, and the presence of another being, but even then that wasn't enough.

You missed your father, and how he'd always check on you at night to make sure you were sleeping. You missed his "Pancake Sundays" where the two of you would completely wreck the kitchen, and laugh as you cleaned up the mess and ate. You missed every time he'd try to make you laugh whenever you were sad.

And then there was your ginger-furred cat. You missed the feeling of Poofcake's soft, fluffy fur under your fingers. You missed the purring noises she's make when she got snuggles and kisses from you. You missed how she'd try to "pet" you with her tail, brushing over your head.

You couldn't take it anymore. You slumped against the wall and sobbed into your hands. What had happened to you just over the course of a few days? What had happened to that silly girl you used to be?

You heard a soft knock on the door, and immediately froze. "GO AWAY, BENDY!!" You screeched.

He opened the door, flinching at your screaming. Your eyes widened at the sight of him and you tried shuffling away from him in the corner.

He grabbed your arm, trying to pull you towards him when you tried to yank your arm out of his grip. "N-no let go, p-please I'm sorry I-I won't do it again please d-don't hurt me." You sputtered with tears of fear. You tried to fall back down and out of his grasp but he still managed to pull you into a tight but reassuring hug.

After a few seconds, you accepted it, and squeezed him tightly. He felt you shaking against him, tears still staining your cheeks, and this caused him to hold you closer. "(Name)...(Name), please don't apologize to me...I'm so, so sorry. I didn't mean anything I said. You are the smartest, and nicest human I have ever met. I know you're really mad at me for keeping you here, but it's for your own good. Neither of us will make it past that gap. I'm sorry. I'm so, so sorry. I didn't mean it. I'm sorry I yelled at you I didn't mean to make you scared of me."

You weren't sure what to think of his apology. Why after acting like an ass this whole time was he being kind now? "B-Bendy?"...silence was your only reply, as if he were waiting for you to continue.

"Bendy, I-I forgive you."

--------------------------------------------

The end! :D

Jk lmao this took practically all day to make perfect XD sorry if I disappointed anyone. .3.

Have a good day my little Meh babies!~

Peace ~ Mama Meh