✨Two✨

You stood on the steps to the animation studio. You were awed at how large it was, but didn't dwell on it for too long. You were sent here to do something, and that something was see what Joey was up to.

You hesitantly opened the door, and the first thing you noticed was how dusty and cold it was. You shivered and moved on into the hallway, "Joey? I'm here...dad couldn't come so I did." You awaited a response, but none came. The place was pretty huge, so maybe he couldn't hear your soft voice. Yeah, that's it. You reluctantly trudged deeper in the abandoned place, shuttering at how eerily quiet it was. There were a few posters here and there, but you didn't stop to look. The only thing that mattered was to find Joey, listen to whatever crap he couldn't say in the letter, then get the hell out.

The studio itself wasn't that scary, but with its age and the ambiance, it was fucking terrifying for you. Everything was set in grey scale, save for the old, worn yellow tinge about everything. Dust was everywhere, and you couldn't see anything down the halls. Your only source of light was a projector, left on for who knows how long, and...the flashlight you packed! You took it out and switched it on.

"Joey, I'm not in the mood for your games!!" The cutouts of this one creepy character really scared the shit out of you as they were everywhere and disturbed you. It was a demon/devil-resembling cartoon character, in the same style as old Disney Mickey Mouse you noted. You had this strange sense of being watched, but you tried to ignore it as best as you could. "It's just my imagination. The only thing to fear is fear itself," you reminded yourself stubbornly, shuddering.

You dug around in your bag in search of the letter; maybe there was something that you'd missed that told you where Joey was. You took it out, holding the flashlight in your mouth so you could read. You touched something wet on the back and shivered, daring to take a peek at what it was. There was an inky note that read, 'find the Ink Machine. Follow the clues. Don't break the rules.' But it was fresh ink. You overlooked that detail and stared at it in confusion. "...How bloody annoying." You didn't even know where this 'Ink Machine' was.

The light hit a wall on the left, but on the right your flashlight's radius couldn't find an end. You would go down the left hall first, too scared to move through the darker places. Upon reaching the end of the hall, you saw a happy sight. It was the desk your father worked at when the cartoons he made were still popular. Now that you thought about it, he never actually told you anything about what he made in the old studio. He never talked of the characters he imagined, the stories he drew out, nor his coworkers, save for Joey. Every time you asked, he'd shake his head and murmur, "not now, (Name),", "maybe when you're older,", "uhh...oh, how has your day been?" and you eventually dropped the question.

You sat down at your father's desk and quickly doodled a(n) (favorite animal) with the ink bottle next to his desk. It wasn't dried up yet, much to your surprise, but you didn't think much of it. Once finished you wrote on the back, 'Like daughter, like father,' and left it there. Maybe when you were older, you could work at an animation studio, like Disney or Dreamworks.

Ok, now you had to "follow the clues and not break the rules".You wanted to leave, but frankly, you didn't want to find out what "breaking the rules" would bring you. You followed the dark hallway until you came across a shut door to a lit room. "Joey?" You called out lightly. You leapt back in fright as the light swiftly shut off. You listened for anything else but to no avail.

You continued your way until you came upon this huge machine labeled in big letters, 'Ink Machine'. There was a small scrap on the floor labelled 'turn it on.' Whatever that meant. You looked around but saw no on switch. "Maybe it's in another room." You told yourself. You felt the common sensation of being watched, and completely scared, you slowly turned around.

You let out a scream at the sight, you were never so frightened in your life. Right there behind you was--

--------------------------------------------

CLIFFHANGERRRRR!!!

Bun bun bun!

Wait is is dun or bun? Hmmmm....

Well all you new people get to see the next chapter, all the veterans had to wait XD

Peace ~ Mama Meh