I sighed knowing I hadn't any time so I screwed trying to perfect my wing and instead just went with mascara and a dewy base, I wore my black v neck dress with a pair of tights and heels which I knew would kill me.

Dan said he'd drop me off since it was my first day and because he felt bad about letting me know about this whole thing in such short time. As I walked down the corridor nervously grabbing on to my clutch, I couldn't help but think of all the possible mistakes I'd make.

What if I dropped coffee on one of the workers, what if I forget how to use the printer? What if I'm just not good enough?

By the time I knew it I was getting in Dans car and I couldn't hear a thing he was saying.

"Ella? I asked are you alright, you look ill" he stares at me for a second before starting to drive.

"I'm so nervous Dan, I feel sick to my stomach" I open the window and let out a breath. He laughs placing a hand on my thigh and my eyes instantly shoot to his.

"I promise you you'll be fine, my dad said he'd look out for you too if that makes you feel any better" he chuckles and I groan.

"Everyone there will be so smart and I'm-"

"Now don't you dare start with that" he shakes his head and silences me. "Ella, youre are one of the smartest girls I know and if they don't see that then they're clearly not as good as a company as they make out, I promise you'll outshine every single one of those workers because that's what you are. You're full of energy and light and they'll see how good you are" he breathes massaging his hands on my thigh and I take his hand in mine and give them a squeeze.

"I'm sorry I screwed at you, if I'm completely honest I wouldn't be able to get through this morning without you" the car suddenly comes to a halt.

"Apology accepted, now go kick some business ass" he laughs taking my hand and placing a small kiss.

I quickly leave his car and make my way to the reception.

As soon as I walked in it was like a whirlwind of business, people barging past everywhere, walking in and out with briefcases and coffees. For a second I felt out of place until a young woman barged me.

"Sorry can I help you" she smiles trying to put all her papers together.

"I was just making my way to the reception" I say and she starts to walk with me.

"Me too, you new?" She asks and I realise from her sudden strong accent she's American.

"I start my internship today" I say and she smiles widely.

"I'm in charge of the interns, you can follow me and we'll get you registered" she says and I follow behind.

"Brenda this is the intern, intern Brenda" the American girl introduces me to the receptionist and I smile.

"Hi nice to meet you" I shake her hand.

"Nice to meet you too intern" she smiles suavely.

"Oh it's Ella"

"Lovely name, did I forget to mention I'm Tasha" the American girl says.

She does a few things on the computer while I take this moment to absorb the building and just how big it is.

"So Ella if you'd like to follow me" she says taking her clipboard and we walk to the elevator to the first floor towards a door that simply said "interns".

"Just wait in here doll" she smiles opening the door and I quickly get in.

In the room was just me and one other girl. She was a red head who looked small but something about her made her look fierce.

We smiled at each other faintly and it. was starting to get awkward.

"Ella Riley" Tasha calls and I get up.

I follow behind her as we walk back to the elevator. "Where are we going now?" I ask watching as we zoomed by the different floors through the glass door.

"You'll be assigned your first task and you'll get to meet your manager" she says.

"Aren't you my manager?" I ask nervously and she laughs.

"Oh no honey, not me. I'm more like your mentor" she says and the elevator dings and we step out on to the highest floor.

It was empty with only one large set of doors in sight. We walk straight ahead and she knocks. A women says "come in" and Tasha pushes the door.

There's a women sat at a desk and behind her is another set of glass doors however you couldn't see the reflection of what was behind.

"I've got the first intern ready" Tasha informs the women who picks up the phone and sends the information to someone.

"She may go through" the woman replied sternly before placing the phone down.

"You seem like a good kid, good luck ok" she whispers and I look around in confusion.

"Wait? Why aren't you coming in" it was weird but her aura gave me comfort.

"This is your time to shine, I'll see you in a bit" she smirks walking off and I take in a deep breath before opening the door.

"One minute and sixteen seconds" a stern voice says facing behind me. A male figure who was reaching some sort of file from the shelf.

"Sorry?" I ask with caution.

"You came in one minute and sixteen seconds after I asked, I don't like my staff disobeying commands" he was still covered away and his tone still harsh.

"I'm so sorry sir, I was just having a word with Tasha and I acknowledge that's not excusable and I promise it won't be happening again in the future"

"Very well" he sighs finally turning around and the air in my lungs feels like it's being punched out.

"I'm Mr Styles and I believe you're Ella" he says with a hint of a smirk. "I'm sure you know lots about me"

Hi guys!

How are you all?

Hope you guys like this and also opinions on kiwi vid?

TBH- I did expect a little more from Harold but nevertheless it was cuuuuuteeeee af!

Make sure to comment and vote! Love you all xoxoxox