👽

~Going to rewind back to when Jahseh was taken away.~

~Jahseh~

I watched as Venus' mom walked away. All I could think about was how Venus will be safe and away from here. It made me feel a lot better that she will be in good hands....hopefully.

"Time to get you rehabilitated." Xena smiled and clapped her hands.

"Let's just get this over with." I snarled.

"I love your anger. That's what used to drive you. " She pinched my cheek. I tried to bite her fingers but she pulled away quick.

"Commander Xena." I heard a familiar voice say.

Stokeley came popping into the science room. Along with Isaiah. They both looked at me then looked away. Those son of a bitches.

"We have found something miraculous regarding the humans." Isaiah spoke.

"Hurry up. I have some work to do." Xena snapped.

"If we harvest their brains and eat them. We advance better than ever and live longer." Stokeley said.

Xena was silent for awhile, trying to understand what exactly they were saying.

"This will help us. You already know our race is dying." Stokeley added.

She nodded. "Prove it to me."

"Shoot me." Isaiah stood in front of her, arms spread out.

"Alright.";She gestured for one of the soldiers to do it. He shot Isaiah in the chest. It went through him but healed rapidly. "Amazing! The king will be pleased with this new found information."

"Take him to the rehabilitation area. I'll be there in a few." Xena went off to brag about the information she just found out.

"I got this." Stokeley intervened and grabbed a hold of me. The soldiers just shrugged and let me go. Stoke pulled me out of the room.

"Are you insane!?!?" I whispered yelled at him.

"No. You should've known there was a reason Isaiah and I were on Earth."

"To get away... that's what I thought at least."

"That girl got your mind all twisted. I need my best friend back."

"I could be saying the same thing. Did you kidnap that girl Stoke?"

"Yes. I was bored. Kidnapping her and figuring out a way to save our home planet from dying was all I could really think of. Harvesting her brain and then eating it was the best thing to ever happen." He said with a huge smile on his face.

"I don't even know you anymore..."

"You will soon." He kept dragging me towards the rehabilitation room. At this moment I could retaliate and try to escape once again.

I ended up elbowing Stoke in the face. He didn't flinch nor did his head move. "Damn rock head!" I shouted and he just laughed.