👽

~Venus~

As soon as the bus stopped in front of the school, Raquel and Sabrina got up. They left me alone and at this point, I didn't care.

They were only pretending to be my friends anyways. I mean, that's what I got from the whole argument. Maybe that was just Raquel. She only forced herself to be my friend because of Sabrina.

I took a deep breath and and stuffed the tag back into my jacket. I proceeded to exit out of the bus and into the bustling crowd of students.

👽👽👽

~After School~

I decided to stay behind and catch up on some studying in the library. It was about 3:30 or so. The library was open until 6 so I had time.

Going home was not an option, I could barely get anything done. Lynette would always have her friends over or she throws some wild parties since our well her parents are never home anymore.

I flipped through a bunch of pages in my math book. I could barely focus with everything that has gone on today.

"I'll be right back." The librarian told me. I just smiled and nodded.

To be honest, I didn't realize I was the only one here. I only noticed when she left and I looked around at all of the empty chairs.

"Peace and Quiet" I said with a smile before getting back to studying. That was interrupted by some books falling off the shelf.

"Hello?" I asked to see if I would get an answer. Nothing but the humming of the air condition responded.

I just shook my head and refocused but more books began to fall.

"If someone is here could you please stop?" I shouted but that only caused more books to fall. I slammed my hands on the table out of frustration.

"Seriously asshole!" I stomped over to where I heard the books fall. I came by two rows of books all laid out on the ground.

I sighed and started picking them back up. The librarian will think that I did this or something. I began to reorganize and put each book back in order.

As I was doing that, I saw a familiar face behind the shelf. "What the?" We stared at each other for more than a minute. "What are you doing here?"

He once again said nothing. "This guy is a stalker and a lunatic." I thought to myself. He walked from around the other side of the shelf.

"Why are you following me?"  Of course he was still fully naked. Not sure how he got around this long without being spotted. He didnt amswer my question either.

I rummaged through the lost and found and threw him a hoodie and a pair of sweatpants.."Please put these on. I've seen enough of your....well you know. "

He examined the articles of clothing I threw to him. That's when he shrugged and attempted to put the sweatpants on his head and sticking his legs through the opening of the hoodie.

"Thats all wrong." I grabbed the sweatpants off his head and demonstrated how to put them on. "Like this, now you try."

The guy nodded and kicked the hoodie from off his leg. He grabbed the sweatpants from out of my hand once I took them off and did what I showed him to do.

"Great!" I said with a slight smile. I just helped put the hoodie on him. He didn't want me to zipper it. "You have a name?"

Again, I received no response. "Is this your name?" I took out the tag and instantly shook his head. "Then what does this mean?"

The librarian came back and she called for me. I told him to stay there until I got back.

~Jahseh~

I wasn't sure if it was the right time to communicate with this human girl. She doesn't seem to think I'm anything but a delusional guy but finding my name tag may have sparked some suspicions.

"Xena to Jahseh, Xena to Jahseh, what is your coordinates?" I'm sick of reporting back to her. She was my commander up until I decided to steal one of the ships and escape that horrible planet.

Xena has been contacting me ever since. I couldn't get over the fact that we destroyed the lives of those people who were on that space station. But, my home planet found them as a threat and they had to be anniliated.

"Xena to Jahseh, what are your coordinates!" I clasped my hands to my head. Her voice would not stop repeating the same shit over and over again.

The human girl soon came back and saw me struggling. I had to pull myself together.

"What's wrong?"

I just shrugged.

"Are you ever going to speak to me?"

I shrugged once again and I could tell she was getting fed up.

"When you decide to speak, come and find me X." Before she could leave, I grabbed her hand.

"Call me Jahseh." Her eyes widened in fright I was guessing.

"So you can talk?"

I nodded. "I wasn't sure if it was safe to talk."

"Meaning?" She yanked her hand out of mine.

"Meaning, I wasn't sure if I could trust you."

"You sure sound smart as hell for a guy who didn't know how to dress himself."

"I was testing you."

"Mhm...well if you're done playing dumb, I have to get home soon."

"Home? Is that those buildings with the triangles at the top of them?"

"The fuck? Guess I spoke to soon."  She shook her head.

"See, home." I opened up a crumbled piece of paper that I drew a long time ago.

"Um no, that's not what it looks like."

"Oh...could you show me what your home looks like?"

"Why are you even stalking me?!?!" She soon snapped.

"I'm interested in you and your life here on Earth."

She raised an eyebrow. "Goodbye Jahseh. I have to get home now."

Venus left and I was standing there alone....again. I sighed and slid onto the floor.

"Jahseh! What are your coordinates?"  Xena once again asked.

"I don't know Xena...." I finally responded.

"You know how much trouble you're in right now. I swear if I didn't care about your dumbass, I would let you perish!" She yelled.

"That's why you need to stop trying to find me!" With that, I turned my fingers into my alien form. Long and thin. I dug deep into my head searching for the communication device they implant in your head when you're born.

I no longer wanted to serve for them or for our ruthless leader. Once I got it out, I threw it onto the ground and smashed it with my foot.

There was a reason I left everything I once knew behind.

Vote & Comment
Thanks for reading ! 👽💗