👽

~Venus~
~6:30 a.m. Monday~

The suns rays beamed through my window. I rolled over to the other side to avoid it hitting my face any longer. My alarm went off soon after and I groaned.

I didn't feel like getting out of bed. But the next thing I knew it, my older sister Lynette pushed me out.

"Wake up ! Time to get ready for school." She said while letting out an uncontroable laugh.

I just rolled my eyes. "I hope you didn't cook breakfast today."

She stopped laughing and gave me a look. "You can starve if you want to."

"Gladly." I got up from the floor and went over to my closet.

"Ungrateful loser." Lynette left my room and slammed the door when she closed it.

We will never get along. She made that clear when I first came to live with this family.

She didn't like the thought of having a sibling of some kind. I stole whatever spotlight she used to get from her parents.

That didn't really last long. After about 4 months into living with them, they started to ignore me or forget I even was around.

Now, it's just a habit. I walk around here like Casper the friendly ghost. Lynette only pays me any attention when she wants to bother me.

I felt like being colorful today so I took out my rainbow rompers and my favorite Jean jacket

I felt like being colorful today so I took out my rainbow rompers and my favorite Jean jacket. It was my mother's and she gave it to me to wear.

My hair was naturally curly so I just wet it up a bit to keep it from drying out. I applied some coconut oil as well before putting a little bit of makeup on.

"Venus! Your bus is here !" I heard Lynette yell.

I looked at myself in the mirror one last time before grabbing my book bag and racing down the stairs.

Lynette handed me a piece of toast. "At least take this." It was damn near black.

"You burnt it." I told her.

She glared at me and threw the piece in my face. "I try to be nice and you still act like some uppity boujee bitch."

I just walked towards the front door and left. Her antics have gotten worse over the years. I did nothing to her and she acts like I'm the worse person ever.

As I got onto the bus, I found my friends sitting in the back as usual. I grinned and walked where they were sitting.

"Good morning skittles." Raquel said.

I laughed and sat down next to her.

"You are very colorful today. Any particular reason why?" Sabrina asked me.

"Just felt like uplifting my mood I guess."

They both exchanged looks. "You're so odd." Raquel said, playfully nudging me.

"I don't know what normal is." I smiled.

"You really don't, but that's what we like about you. You're unique from the rest." Sabrina said excitingly.

I was really lucky to become friends with them. They saw my weirdness as  cool. They are very popular around the school so this was surprising.

"Ayo Sabrina!" I heard a guy yell out.

"What do you want Nico?"

Nico was her ex boyfriend. They broke up last year but he keeps trying to act like they are still together. He's very controling.

"Come sit over here with Daddy" He smirked.

"Negro please. Leave me the fuck alone! We are done for so stop acting like we are still together." She rolled her eyes.

I could see Raquel tensing up. She never liked Nico or how he acted towards Sabrina.

"If that's how you want to be, I'll just take your little friend here." Nico grabbed a hold of my arm. He yanked me out of my seat.

"Get the fuck off of me!" I shouted at him.

"Hey! All four of you can walk to school! Either sit the hell down or get the hell off of my bus! " The bus driver yelled.

Nico released my arm and left to go sit where his friends were. Silence fell between all three of us.

"I hate him with a passion..." Raquel grumbled.

"Don't worry about him. He's an asshole. That will never change." Sabrina said as she leaned back into her chair.

Raquel looked away. She was really upset. I figured there were more than just friend feelings when it came to Sabrina. I could feel that vibe coming from her.

"So....did anyone else feel the ground tremble last night?" I asked trying to change the subject.

"Like an earthquake?" Sabrina asked.

"Yeah, something like that. I also heard a loud noise like something crashed."

"Nah, I was knocked out last night."

I turned to look over at Raquel who was still staring out the window.

"Same. I was sleep." She finally said something.

"Well, you know I'm very curious, I went to go see what it was and you wouldn't believe what I found."

They both were looking at me.

"I saw smoke so I followed where it was coming from but then it disappeared."

"Then what? Did Ms.Scientist find a mutant plant or something? " Sabrina asked then giggled a bit.

"No. I found a guy around our age....he was naked."

"You sure you weren't having an erotic dream ?" Raquel asked.

"No! I was fully awake." I said while blushing in embarressment.

"Ok...so did this naked mystery guy say anything?" Sabrina then said.

"He was unconscious. At least that's what I thought. I told him I was getting some help and he grabbed my wrist."

"Wow that's crazy. " They both said in unison.

"He had a dog tag type of necklace around his neck. It read X49054."

"What the fuck does that mean?" Raquel asked in total confusement.

"No idea. Your guess is just as good as mine."

"So you find a naked guy with a dog tag that has a bunch of numbers on it. You see smoke but it disappears, you hear a loud crashing noise and feel the ground tremble. Yet, you can't explain it all?" Sabrina was just as confused trying to piece everything together.

"That about sums it up."

"Yeah you were dreaming. This is just your imagination going wild." They both laughed.

"I told you I was awake."

"Whatever Venus. " Sabrina went back to scrolling on her phone. Raquel did the same.

I just sighed and sunk into my chair. I know what I saw last night. I just need proof.

Vote, Comment 💓👽