👽

~Jahseh~

~Jahseh~

I've spent what seemed lightyears trying to find Stokeley. He really found a way to blend in on Earth. I sat down on a bench nearby. To be honest, I didn't want to find him. I actually don't care about what he does but the girl he's with is friends with Venus. I care about her? I guess?

"Jahseh!" I heard a familiar voice shout. Venus was running towards me. When she got to where I was sitting, she was panting.

"I..." She could only get out one letter. I laughed.

"Why did you run after me?"

"You left me in awe back at my house."

I sighed. "Sorry about that...I was listening to your conversation on the phone. I know who your friend is talking about."

Venus stared at me, waiting for more information.

"I can't find him or her. It's like he's nowhere to be found." I shrugged a bit.

"Sabrina and Raquel are like inseparable. That's her other half. We have to find her!"

"Why do you care? Didn't she make fun of you?"

"Uh...how do you-" Venus stopped speaking when she spotted something. I followed her gaze. Inside a building, Stokeley was in it. He was sitting across from Raquel I'm guessing.

"There he is." She stormed off into that direction. I immediately grabbed her arm. "Let go of me!"

"Don't just barge in there like that."

"Why not? He has some explaining to do."

"Because....that will only um...freak him out." It's hard when you have to keep secrets. I wasn't sure if Venus was ready to hear about what we really were.

I already left her pondering about certain things she's saw. I wasn't sure if I'll be able to keep it up for long, I tend to screw up a lot.

"What do you suggest we do?" Venus finally said, while calming down a bit.

"We will go in there quietly and observe."

"For how long?"

"Long enough to figure out what there next moves are."

She nodded in agreement. I let her arm go but before I knew it, Venus darted to the building.

"Lying ass." I muttered to myself while going after her.

She swung the door open so hard, I think she almost broke the glass off of it.

"Alright Mr, who are you? And why didn't you bring Raquel home sooner?" Venus crossed her arms and began tapping her foot against the ground.

"What are you? My mom?" Raquel replied back.

"Sabrina is worried about you."Venus spoke after.

"She will be ok. I don't need to be with her 24/7." Raquel took a sip of her drink.

Stokeley just sat there quietly. I could hear him snickering in his mind.

"Yo Stoke, you got a minute?" I shouted over to him.

He got up from the booth and walked towards me. I leaned against the wall and sighed.

"What's good vro?" He talked like we were still cool.

"You gotta be more cautious...especially around here."

"I think I'm doing just fine with that."

I scanned the building.

"It's a restaurant. At least that's what Raquel told me it was."

"Explains the disgusting smell." I said, watching a person carrying a trey of earth food.  "Are you really eating that shit?"

I tried to and instantly gagged. Raquel just thought I didn't really like their food." Stoke shrugged.

"Don't let her catch on." I warned him.

"You worry to much Jah. Have a goodnight." He patted my shoulder and left.

Venus was in a heated argument with Raquel. They were just going back and forth. Kind of reminded me of how Stokeley and I left off back at home.

I walked over to the booth where Venus was getting ready to do something crazy. I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her towards me.

"Let's go. Not much we can do here now." I whispered into her ear.

"Whatever." She ripped my arms from around her waist and stomped out of the restaurant.

I followed after her.

~Venus~

I had to go to the local park to cool off.  Raquel hasn't gotten me thus angry since she ruined my parent's science notebook collection.

That day, I wanted to rip her whole head off. She didn't even apologize in a way that seemed sincere.

"Sorry, I ruined whatever you were tying to do." I told Jahseh who was just standing there looking at me.

"It's fine....I really didn't know what to say to Stokeley."

I looked over at him, something was wrong. The distant look in his eyes told me he was trying not to think of something.

"Do you believe there are other life forms out there?" Jahseh asked me.

"I believe. I always have." I told him. My parents were kind of the reason why I did. They weren't only chemist but also they would look into conspiracy theories that dealt with life besides earth.

They would tell me that they believed we weren't the only race. That there was a race more advanced than us.

My dad would always jokingly say that one day I would be abducted by aliens or that aliens would take over the earth.

Jahseh stayed silent. Nothing else was being said.

"You aren't human?" I finally said.

He was still quiet.

I got up and walked towards him. He didn't turn his head to look at me. I placed my hand gently on his face.

That touch made him look at me. He brushed my hand away and took a step back.

"I'm a humanoid."

I remember reading about those.

"Well you do have the chracteristics of a human. Everything about you looks normal."

Jahseh just nodded. It's like he wanted to say more but something inside is preventing him from doing so.

"Explains why I found you that night. Laying there like you crashed."

He nodded. "I stole a ship, I was trying to get away from that place as fast as I could but ended up losing control."

"Why did you leave your home planet ?"

Jahseh just shook his head. "I said enough Venus. If I tell you anymore.  it's just-" He was cut off by a guy in a a suit approaching us.

"Hey you two!" He said.

Jahseh looked at me and mouthed the words run. He then sprinted and grabbed my hand when he did. The guy in the suit was yelling after us but then his voice became faint as we got further away.

He still had a lot of things to explain to me. I wasn't sure if it was even safe to be around him but something in my heart just couldn't stand to break away.

Vote, Comment !

Thanks for 300 Reads 👽💗