Chapter 6: Goodbye

THIS STORY IS AN ORIGINAL BY ME, YARELIS.

I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE AND IF YOU STEAL, I WILL STEAL FROM YOUR HOUSE O.o

NO, REALLY, BUT PLEASE DON'T DO IT.  xx

“Angelica!” I could hear the voices of my parents calling me. I turned around to find them waving and pointing at their wrists that had no watches adorning them. Harry checked his and looked at me.

“It’s eleven thirty, do you leave today?”

I gave him a sad look and nodded.

“Why didn’t you tell me? I thought I got to spend at least one more day with you-“

“I came here because it was all part of my younger cousins’ graduation celebration. When I got here I only wanted to run back home, but it’s three hours away, so I wouldn’t do that, ever. You’re the one that made this weekend worth it, so thank you” I hugged him.

“I guess this is goodbye then” He said.

I nodded, gave him a kiss on the cheek and walked away. I was too ashamed to turn around and see his face of disappointment, but when I did he was already gone. There was no sign of him, nowhere.

I walked inside my cabin, opened my backpack and grabbed a notebook and pen. I tear off the paper with a note, folded it and ran to the cabin next to mine.

I stood in front of the door, wanting to knock but couldn’t. I slipped the note under the door and walked away. My mom was already closing the cabin’s door and I could see dad throwing my backpack inside the van’s trunk. I got in the van, back seat next to my cousin, who was next to my around. My other cousin was sitting on the last row with his friend. When dad accelerated, I looked back at Harry’s cabin. Still no sign of him. But he said it, it was definitely goodbye.